#Firstthem movement blowing up!! WS MSM attacking the movement with LIES!

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
For all you low key feminist brehs who think it's a game y'all gone find out soon enough
:mjlol:
Keep caping for these same septum piercing shea butters who were calling you lame in 07 for not fukkin with pedo music. They know the game you're playing, and the white people you're showing out for know the game you're playing too. We all see you
:mjpls:

It's not going to go how you think it'll go
:sas1:
& you can only set yourself on fire once
:ufdup:

we having church up in here today

:wow:

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
White people collectively still rock with Roman Polanski. They never condemned or "cancelled" him

Sexual abuser and HIV distributor, Charlie Sheen is on this months Maxim cover.....:stopitslime:. They don't care for real. I wouldn't be shocked if pedophilia becomes the wave in the next decade or so. And blacks will be left chasing our tails while they continue to live in debauchery and blaming us.

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
the thing is nobody is caping for r.kelly...calling out the white pedo/molesters that are conveniently being skipped over does not = supporting r.kelly

Given: Yesterday at 11:29 PM
Little Foot commented: (Oh oh oh don't you mind me dear... Just rising from the grave to bury you further you fatherless fakkit)

@Little Foot :umad:
:scust: you think i care about internet points cac, go take a shower