FIU Women's Arrested After Saying The Coach Tried To Hit - You Can't Make This Sh*t Up

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps

FIU women's basketball player Destini Feagin arrested
Senior who accused coach of sexual misconduct faces felony, misdemeanor charges
By Peter Burke - Local10.com Managing Editor ,Amanda Batchelor - Senior Digital Editor
Posted: 9:13 AM, May 04, 2016Updated: 1:37 PM, May 04, 2016

placeholder-16x9-wplg.png

MIAMI - A Florida International University women's basketball player who accused her former coach of sexual misconduct has been arrested.

FIU spokeswoman Dianne Fernandez said Wednesday that senior Destini Feagin was arrested.

More Panthers Basketball Headlines
Jail records show that the team captain appeared in court Tuesday and was later released on $500 bond.

Feagin faces charges of felony credit card fraud and misdemeanor petit theft, records show.

According to an arrest report, the victim filed a police report on Feb. 15 regarding the theft of her FIU/Wells Fargo debit card.

Police said Feagin used the card at various on-campus businesses during the week of Feb. 2 through Feb. 10 and racked up charges of $347.77.

In March, FIU fired women's basketball coach Marlin Chinn after the school said he admitted to violating NCAA bylaws regarding impermissible benefits provided by a student-athlete.

Chinn spent just one season with the Panthers, leading the team to a 5-26 record.

Feagin claimed that Chinn had been pursuing a sexual relationship with her during the season.

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
Clickbait :stopitslime:

Her credit card charges have nothing to do with the coach

And if u gonna commit fraud why do it on your own campus and only rack up $300 in charges

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
Clickbait :stopitslime:

Her credit card charges have nothing to do with the coach

And if u gonna commit fraud why do it on your own campus and only rack up $300 in charges
She was the player who got her coach fired for admitted misconduct earlier this year to only get some misd and felony charges.

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
I feel like this isn't the first time this happened at FIU
Nope but a women's bb team captain doing after accusing her coach of trying to fukk and having him fired seems newsworthy.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
5-26 record. I can see what he was focused on now. :lolbron: