Fiyastarter Podcast Thread...

Bishop_BP_Jakes

Prophesying on your CD's and tapes
Daps
Reppin
3-3-6 Mafia
I'm legit sitting in a tea shop - where I'm supposed to be getting work done - in stunned disbelief after peeping this trailer.When the nikka in the wheelchair revved up to take T.I. out, I could've sprinted out the door.
:russ: nikka.....Nah!!!
tenor.gif

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I'm legit sitting in a tea shop - where I'm supposed to be getting work done - in stunned disbelief after peeping this trailer.When the nikka in the wheelchair revved up to take T.I. out, I could've sprinted out the door.

So we got T.I. :mjlol:

Rosario :russ:

The Flash :dead:

and Kathy Bates who still looks the same since Misery almost 30 years ago :dwillhuh:

t7cyfm.jpg

JarrodG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
The hell is a fishbone?! Did Ba eat a shark with a them KFC bowls or something?!:lolbron:

About outrages, feel like it got worst over the past few years. I used to chalk it up to young adults, like myself, going through a phase (one you try to find out who you are). Now I just don't understand.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aye, this Madonna segment is hilarious.

fukking, Ba man. Dude goes from cracking up at TKO's point about Madonna's relationship with the gay black community to hitting the :whoa: talmbout "Don't nobody say the F word" in the span of like 45 seconds. It's hilarious and sums up the internet today in a whole.

FreddyCalhoun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
Aye, this Madonna segment is hilarious.

fukking, Ba man. Dude goes from cracking up at TKO's point about Madonna's relationship with the gay black community to hitting the :whoa: talmbout "Don't nobody say the F word" in the span of like 45 seconds. It's hilarious and sums up the internet today in a whole.

Fam..."The bytch who started this shyt!!" literally had me laughin out loud at my desk