(FL Story) Work The Graveyard While Your Wife Helps Another Man Stay Hard

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
This happened in Miami, FL but it happens everywhere. Men we have to be selfish in our interests and understand that women are for self. This woman not only went out her way to commit adultery but could have gotten another male knocked for kidnap. Read the report below and comment.

NEWS
Woman arrested after lying about kidnapping
Karla Vasquez to husband: 'I'm in danger'
By Peter Burke - Local10.com Managing Editor ,Erica Rakow - Reporter , Paradise Afshar - Digital Editor
Posted: 10:49 AM, June 30, 2016Updated: 7:00 AM, July 01, 2016

MIAMI - Police said a missing Miami woman who was feared to have been abducted has been arrested after she lied about being kidnapped.

Miami police said Karla Vasquez, 32, was found safe Thursday afternoon.

More News Headlines
Initially, detectives said it was unclear whether Vasquez was being held against her will by the man with whom she was found. They said text messages helped them find her.

Police said Vazquez's husband was working his usual overnight shift when he received a call from his wife claiming that she was in trouble.

At first, he thought she was joking, but when he received a text from her saying that she was with two men and in trouble, he hurried home.

When the man got to the home at 1742 NW 42nd St., he noticed that Vasquez and her black 2008 Chevrolet Suburban were gone, so he called police.

"She told him, 'This is not a joke. I'm concerned. I'm in danger,'" Officer Kenia Fallat said.

Police said the SUV had a distinctive yellow Michael Jordan sticker on the bumper.

During the investigation, detectives were able to ping Vasquez's phone in the intercostal area of Miami-Dade County.

At about 2:45 p.m., the vehicle was spotted in the driveway of a residence, a police report said. About 20 minutes later, Vasquez got into the SUV and drove off.

Police were able to stop her at Northeast 15th Avenue and Northeast 57 Street, and were able to get in contact with the man with whom she was staying with.

That man told police he was approached by Vasquez at Styx Bar, at 15346 W Dixie Highway.

The pair drank together throughout the night and took photos of themselves together, smiling and having a good time, a police report said.

Vasquez told police a similar story.

She said she never went home after going to the bar and decided to spend the night with the man and that she was not harmed or violated in any way.

Vasquez has been arrested on a charge of providing a false report of commission of a crime.

Last edited:

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
soooo.....what was the point of her saying she was kidnapped?

she was probably involved in a gangbang and was terrified of the damage that was or could be done to her. so she thought ahead and decided to lay down the foundations for what she deemed to be a valid answer to when her husband asks her why she feels different, during intercourse. "hey remember when i was kidnapped? yeah those men did that"

yeah. women who will do these types of things are all too common. if ur girl seems keen to hang out with u and ur boys, i guarantee u she's got a un-devoted heart. and women who say dumb sh1t like "i can hang with the guys too. i'm a tomboy. i got no female friends", u better run from them.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
soooo.....what was the point of her saying she was kidnapped?
Covering her tracks. It was full of love at the beginning with his wife now disappointment. How does she repay him for working late at night? Going to a bar, it use to be Wesley's and getting ran. Drive your own car to your kidnappers' house, brehettes. That's why this rape narrative is a slippery slope.