Fla. Mom Hires Stripper for 8-Year-Old’s Birthday

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
Fla. Mom Hires Stripper for 8-Year-Old’s Birthday
Video posted to YouTube showed that the birthday festivities included a scantily clad woman grinding on an 8-year-old boy.

screen_shot_20160401_at_10.46.02_am.png.CROP.rtstoryvar-medium.46.02_am.png

A Florida woman reportedly hired a stripper for her 8-year-old son's birthday party.

Video of the incident posted to YouTube on March 24 quickly went viral. The video, which has since been deleted from the site, shows a woman dressed in pink lingerie grinding against the child while other kids throw money at her.

Three other children can be seen at the party, which reportedly took place in Tampa, Fla., the New York Daily News reports.

"My only question is, what laws were possibly broken? What was this mother thinking? Why would the stripper even go along with this, especially when it's being taped? Not too bright," one person wrote in the comments section under the YouTube video.

The Hillsborough County, Fla., Sheriff’s Department did not immediately return a call for comment placed by the Daily News.

Tampa mom hires stripper for 8-year-old son’s birthday

:mjlol::francis::snoop:

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
No idea how this thread flopped

This shyt should be on the front page of the Coli

I see the Florida crew probably tried to hide this one

Not sure how to feel but at least the boy will recognize from a young age these hoes ain't shyt! :russ:

Oh and his "Momma Black" :troll:

• Dap
Reactions: DrX

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is what happens when a man isn't present.... alot of these hoes are children themselves....then they raise these boys to become statistics ....and nikkas don't care man...I bet everybody just creating memes and telling jokes on Facebook....don't nobody give a fukk...but that's going to catch up with us soon enough....Detroit and flint are showing black ppl whats to come....but who cares right....

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This will be thought of as funny since its a boy. I know tons of guys that were 'raped' when they were that age or a little bit older and they won't stop saying how they loved it. I went to school with them.

Every single last one is screwed up, domestic violence, legit bipolar and one committed suicide June of last year amongst other foolishness.

:francis: