• Tyson

Votes: 35 29.2%
  • Jordan

Votes: 85 70.8%

• Total voters

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
You have no facts.. Just what you "feel".. come with a better argument.. how did he duck Holyfield? He was supposed to fight him after Douglas.. then he was supposed to fight him in 91-92 but ended up in prison.. he never ducked Lewis idiot.. Lewis was offered the fight in 96 with a date to be announced in july of that year and a offer of 15mil was on the table.. Lewis pulled out.. saying they wanted to put the fight on themselves and not deal with King.. but could offer Tyson 50mil.. Tyson scoffed bc no one was going to pay to see him fight a non draw in Lewis.. Lewis priced himself out then tried to sue before getting awarded 10mil for lost wages with a promise to fight Tyson sometime in 97 if Tyson got past Holyfield.. come with facts of what actually happened or stfu.. you are clueless and thought you could pull that Tyson is overrated blah blah bullshyt on me...I actually know what happened bc I actually followed and was involved in the sport..and I can back up all my claims.. your weak ho ass would never step in the ring yet have the balls to call fighters bums and overrated. Unless you can show me proof dont reply back because ill continue to dig in your ass with facts dweeb.

I know Tyson got his ass whipped by Douglas Lewis and Holyfield. That’s what I know. As for all the rest who gives a fukk tellin me about your involvement in the sport. Probably got knocked out of it. You’re a fukkin c*nt to me typin with your fat c*nt fingers.

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
:patrice: saw both come come up.....its tough to say because Tyson's high is like mid 80s to about 1990. When he went to jail people forgot about him for a while til he got out.

Jordan is about mid 80s to late 90s.

So after 1990 its MJ no doubt, but in the 80s I can't call it...I might say Tyson because he had no equal in his sport at the time...where MJ had to compete with Magic and Bird for fame.

They were both mega stars though and household names.

PAC wasn't above any of them, but pac was tier 1 fame in music with the HH crowd and the MTV crowd
PAC owned 1995-1996.....that's about it
Death row was major 1991-96
Janet Jackson was 1990-98..peak was 93-96
Micheal Jordan was 1991-96
Micheal Jackson 1980-92 his peak 1983-91
Mike Tyson's peak 1987-1990 never really made it back after losing to buster Douglas
Holyfield 1990-96peak
Notorious big owned 1994

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
You have no facts.. Just what you "feel".. come with a better argument.. how did he duck Holyfield? He was supposed to fight him after Douglas.. then he was supposed to fight him in 91-92 but ended up in prison.. he never ducked Lewis idiot.. Lewis was offered the fight in 96 with a date to be announced in july of that year and a offer of 15mil was on the table.. Lewis pulled out.. saying they wanted to put the fight on themselves and not deal with King.. but could offer Tyson 50mil.. Tyson scoffed bc no one was going to pay to see him fight a non draw in Lewis.. Lewis priced himself out then tried to sue before getting awarded 10mil for lost wages with a promise to fight Tyson sometime in 97 if Tyson got past Holyfield.. come with facts of what actually happened or stfu.. you are clueless and thought you could pull that Tyson is overrated blah blah bullshyt on me...I actually know what happened bc I actually followed and was involved in the sport..and I can back up all my claims.. your weak ho ass would never step in the ring yet have the balls to call fighters bums and overrated. Unless you can show me proof dont reply back because ill continue to dig in your ass with facts dweeb.

Tyson never had a chance against a prime lewis,
At 6'3 240 and a mega reach advantage all he had to do was jab Tyson ever time he would try to get close at 5"10 with short arms it was always a bad fight for tyson

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
The answer is Tyson in the '80s and Jordan in the '90s.

Pac wasn't anywhere in the coversation because Hip-Hop was a niche genre until, ironically, his & Biggie's deaths helped bring more attention to Hip-Hop

The story of Jordan actually coincides with the rise of Nike.

Nike is the reason Jordan wins this.

He basically built that company and in return, they made him the most famous athlete in the world as they began to take over the world.

They make sure that his image was everywhere on the planet

42e99cf7626045331a89de13d45641e4.jpg

Look at when the Dream Team were in Barcelona, I mean, he was more exponentially famous than all of the other athletes at the Olympics.

As much as I love Tyson, he was never gonna win this because, he's a street guy, who had a lisp, and was a convicted rapist.

I mean, Jordan was like perfect in everyway. He could be used to sell anything.

So, he did.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
It wouldn’t be any different than a young Tyson coming in and clearing out a weak heavyweight division today. But when it was time to really show his heart he couldn’t. He’s nowhere near a Holyfield, who came up from cruiserweight and stood in with everyone.
Holyfield was a roided up cheater, who got caught by ESPN. Stop it.

Same Holyfield who beat Tyson twice headup.

I’m not arguing Tyson’s talent, I’m talking about the results. Douglas, Holyfield twice, and Lewis. Never fought Foreman or Bowe.

His career to me is the same as Roy Jones Jr, who made a big name beating bums and retired firefighters and shyt. Then got exposed later in his career against real fighters.

I'll give you Douglass. It's his job to be focused enough to beat a chump like Douglass. Nobody forced him to be up all night fukkin Japanese hookers with Bobby Brown the night before a heavyweight title fight.

But Holyfied cheated in and out of the ring to beat Tyson both times.

And Lennox Lewis beat a Mike Tyson that was almost 15 years past his best.

Jordan could have walked in an African Village in the 80s without anyone knowing who he's aside his height.

So Africans didn't know who Hakeem Olajuwon was?:stopitslime:

You don't think they'd know the guy who was the best player in the league that hakeem Olajuwon was a player in?

Hell, Jordan and Olajuwon were in the same damn draft:russ:

Buncha excuses. You fight who you fight when you fight. It’s on you to win or lose. You Tyson believers always wanna talk what-ifs. What-if Cus hadn’t died? What-if he was able to keep training under Rooney? What-if he didn’t get caught up with King? What-if he hadn’t done prison time?

That ain’t how it works. And unifying a division of bums doesn’t make you an all-time great. He didn’t fight the best in his prime, he ducked Bowe, Lewis and Holyfield in their primes and couldn’t handle them later on.

You can play the what-if game. I’ll go by what actually happened.

He didn't duck Bowe, Lewis or Holyfield.

He went to didn't fight for 4 1/2 years.

He went to jail at 24 and didn't fight again until he was 29.

By the time they were in their primes he was well past his.

I know Tyson got his ass whipped by Douglas Lewis and Holyfield. That’s what I know. As for all the rest who gives a fukk tellin me about your involvement in the sport. Probably got knocked out of it. You’re a fukkin c*nt to me typin with your fat c*nt fingers.

Oh, you're a Brit. Don't nobody else use that dumb ass c*nt word but y'all gay asses.

PAC owned 1995-1996.....that's about it
Death row was major 1991-96
Janet Jackson was 1990-98..peak was 93-96
Micheal Jordan was 1991-96
Micheal Jackson 1980-92 his peak 1983-91
Mike Tyson's peak 1987-1990 never really made it back after losing to buster Douglas
Holyfield 1990-96peak
Notorious big owned 1994

Snoop owned 93-94, not Biggie.

Biggie was never more famous than Snoop and neither was 2pac until he went to jail and the East Coast/West Coast thing went out of control.

Tyson never had a chance against a prime lewis,
At 6'3 240 and a mega reach advantage all he had to do was jab Tyson ever time he would try to get close at 5"10 with short arms it was always a bad fight for tyson

Wrong.

Lewis got KO'd in his prime by Oliver McCall & Hasim Rahman. You don't think a prime Tyson would've checked that chin?

Lewis is an all-time great, absolutely, but Tyson gets at him in his prime.