Daps
Stanley-laugh.gif

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I was born and raised in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania and I had one white person tried to do this to me and got scared and backed away.

I was just driving down Penn Ave in Squirrel Hill 11 years ago to my apartment in Friendship just a little past East Liberty. Im going a little fast. This bytch ass blonde haired blue eyed white man comes to my passenger side window and knocks on the door with that passive aggressive white person smile on his face.

I just gave him the gas face and this fukk backed off my car. Like I gave him that DMX style anger and agression.

I really Don't get why white guys think they can just pull up and try to play cop on random black men for no reason whatsoever.

I'm a grown a** black man I won't hesitate to regulate on somebody I feel is disrespecting my space. Especially my car.

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man i havent seen a video this funny in a While.

The position and lack of any emotion in that dumb trumper face while literally risking his old worth less life. Then the fall.

And the dirt road. Am inbuggin but ive never seen dirt road in PA. Even funnier. Wish that fakkit wouldve broke his hip and every bone.

vino

Superstar
Daps
What is wrong with people geez. Hope the breh don't get charged because he didn't stop or something. You shouldn't stop for a crazy person trying to get you to stop your car.
He stop twice and the crazy old man stood up and adjusted his grip on the car. The only reason he fell off the third stop was because his arms and hand got tired.