Flat footed brehs/brehettes...

ImGucci

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NY
You ever use orthodic shoe inserts?

I have to wear orthodics or foot inserts, my left foot is bad.

Its so bad, I feel pain in my calf , arch, and achilles if I don't wear a orthodic.

You can get a custom one, but those are expensive. I just got some "Walkfit" hard inserts, and they work well

415xEgrjWpL.jpg

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
I have to wear orthodics or foot inserts, my left foot is bad.

Its so bad, I feel pain in my calf , arch, and achilles if I don't wear a orthodic.

You can get a custom one, but those are expensive. I just got some "Walkfit" hard inserts, and they work well

415xEgrjWpL.jpg

When I tore my Achilles the trainer recommended something like this. I should probably get em again
:wow:
You ever get shin splints after running a while?

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
Brooks running shoes...they look like your typical50 yeaor old white long sock, khaki shorts and sucked in t shirt :flabbynsick: cac shoes but they are a god send. the most comfortbale running shoes i have ever stepped foot in they cost about $150 but the ones i got have great arch support....i dont play ball anymore because this flatfooted shyt causes my toes to bleed, as does running so now i just lift and use the shoes to walk my dog lol

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
Brooks running shoes...they look like your typical50 yeaor old white long sock, khaki shorts and sucked in t shirt :flabbynsick: cac shoes but they are a god send. the most comfortbale running shoes i have ever stepped foot in they cost about $150 but the ones i got have great arch support....i dont play ball anymore because this flatfooted shyt causes my toes to bleed, as does running so now i just lift and use the shoes to walk my dog lol

:dead::dead:
Bet Ima check em out

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

the Brooks beast was one of my favorite running shoes

V-2

[ [ AT/GC ] ]
Daps
Reppin
Aesthetics
Nah, Blessed 'Wet Test'.

Wet_Test_V2.jpg

skype67.gif

I do feel kinda bad for you guys though, that shyt seems like it would be a major annoyance and debilitating as hell just trying to have an active lifestyle and dealing with discomfort and pain on a regular basis, increased plantar fasciitis risk, more serious knee / back problems, etc. Supposedly damn near 25% of the US population has flat feet or low arches though, crazy figure.