Flawed Assessments Caused $2 Billion Shift in Property Taxes, Study Finds

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest
Real talk I have spoke about this so much on here. A lot of people are paying taxes that make no sense . This is why the rent is so high and why people are running to Indiana .

People paying $6000 in property tax in South Holland :russ: $4000 in Dolton . Hilarious

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Real talk I have spoke about this so much on here. A lot of people are paying taxes that make no sense . This is why the rent is so high and why people are running to Indiana .

People paying $6000 in property tax in South Holland :russ: $4000 in Dolton . Hilarious

Harvey has highest effective property tax rate lmao. Annual tax higher than value of home.

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest
what is his proposal to replace that income in the budget?
He wants to lower and or freeze property taxes because the democrats will not . I would NEVER vote for him so I am not on his side . I’m just pointing out the facts this is what he has been talking about for a minute .

Wrong, there’s a republican governor trying to win an election. He doesn’t give a fuk about low/middle income Cook county residents.

Don’t you think it’s crazy your saying he’s trying to win a election by lowering freezing property taxes :mjlol:

Yet democrats in Cook county have been trying to raise every tax possible while running for elections and re elections . They even want to raise the sale tax :russ: like 10% ain’t high enough :mjlol:

Harvey has highest effective property tax rate lmao. Annual tax higher than value of home.

I dead ass know someone paying $4500 property tax in Harvey . I guess it’s ok because their on the Phoenix side :dead:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Well they're in debit crisis last I heard it's not like they're raising them for fun.....

Last edited:

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
He wants to lower and or freeze property taxes because the democrats will not . I would NEVER vote for him so I am not on his side . I’m just pointing out the facts this is what he has been talking about for a minute .

Don’t you think it’s crazy your saying he’s trying to win a election by lowering freezing property taxes :mjlol:

Yet democrats in Cook county have been trying to raise every tax possible while running for elections and re elections . They even want to raise the sale tax :russ: like 10% ain’t high enough :mjlol:

I dead ass know someone paying $4500 property tax in Harvey . I guess it’s ok because their on the Phoenix side :dead:

no i hear you that he says hes going to lower or freeze property taxes, and i am asking you if he has addressed how he will make up for that loss of revenue?
the Governor of Kansas said he was gonna cut this tax and that tax, and he did and now the state is completely fukked.
Same thing in Oklahoma where they have now had to cut school weeks to 4 days cause thats what they can afford.

i dont expect everybody to be a budget expert, and i respect and expect smart spending and budgeting, but nothing is for free.

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest
no i hear you that he says hes going to lower or freeze property taxes, and i am asking you if he has addressed how he will make up for that loss of revenue?
the Governor of Kansas said he was gonna cut this tax and that tax, and he did and now the state is completely fukked.
Same thing in Oklahoma where they have now had to cut school weeks to 4 days cause thats what they can afford.

i dont expect everybody to be a budget expert, and i respect and expect smart spending and budgeting, but nothing is for free.

I’m not to worried about where the money will come from to be honest with you . :yeshrug:

I understand everything your saying , but we’re talking about people who represent the government ripping the poorest people in the state/county off .

Where they get that money from does not bother me . I’m not worried about 4 day weeks for school. They are closing the schools where these property taxes are forcing people to move out .

This is real life out here . People are literally moving to Indiana to duck these fukking taxes like crazy .

Cook County sales tax is 10 percent :mjlol:
Gas is $3.00 in some parts:mjlol:

Property taxes for the worst “suburb” in cook county are the HIGHEST in the county :mjlol:

The jobs are leaving for Indiana/Iowa and cheaper counties .

I’m going to print up a P&L report from work when I go back in . We are lpaying property taxes for a building we don’t even own :deadrose:

I’m not worried how they’ll come up with the money to force more black people out.