Floating abortion clinic Boat planned off Alabama coast

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
I imagine that doctors have a choice in what they chose to do… as in if they don’t want to perform abortions because they went to school to save lives, then they wouldn’t work at a planned parenthood.

Just be glad that it’s not something you have to be concerned with either way, since you aren’t a doctor, you aren’t a woman so you’ve never carried a baby to full term, or pushed that baby out, you’ve also never had an abortion… and you won’t ever be able to do any of those things either. And I’m guessing since your pro life and married this is also a situation you would never have to go through.

Here’s how some doctors feel about abortions btw:

fukk them kids. It’s 2 sides to every story.

Glorious

All Star
Daps
This speaks volumes about a great many things. Everybody takes Ls here.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All babies deserve a shot at life...my orphan analogy was to show how dumb your argument was and you still haven't adressed the fact that 50% of abortions in USA are repeat abortions.

You don't be answering shyt, but coming at me with questions.
what do you know about getting pregnant, and giving birth?

to flippantly call it "a shot", because you don't have to do it yourself; whats your experience?

answer the question

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Those out of date cruise ships from the 80’s floating around in a harbor somewhere coke to mind. They aren’t being used since they are “too small” by todays standards so get 3 or 4 of them bad boys going and you could have a whole cruise line dedicated to passengers having fun while others are getting abortions at the same time, I think there’s a business model to be made here :francis:

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
because shyt happens :what:no one WANTS an abortion

what the fukk do you know about getting pregnant? or giving birth? or what that all does to your body?

why do you think you have the right to force a woman to go through that, if she doesnt want to? :dahell: this taliban shyt from "pro lifers" is disgusting
Not to mention abortions for medical reasons, rape, incest, deformities.... according to them the 10yr old girl that got turned away in Ohio a couple weeks ago is at fault.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Imagine going to medical school under the guise of saving lives just so you can kill embryos while calling it reproductive rights. Up to 14 weeks. In Florida, it’s up to 15 weeks.

I have a cousin who works for Planned Parenthood and he says the turnover for medical staff is insane. Pro-life advocates aren’t talking about that or the toll of killing fetuses take on medical professionals.

I had that thought too. I would never want to do that shyt if I was a medical professional.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
No one wants abortion? but here you are going on with these hoe babble tactics arguing for it.

i presented a very rational option that is LEGAL and stops the need for abortion....because reality is that abortion does involve ENDING a life....but you think of that as being "shyt happens".

it is said that about 50% of abortions in the US are repeat abortions meaning that the person having the abortion had one previously. this is a staggering number that these pro-choice folks never talk about, but always want to mention the 0.01% of pregnancies that came from rape or a rare cases like a 68 year old woman from florida being pregnant while having cancer and has 3 eyeballs.

They don't need to be killing babies....they need their tubes tied or having access to female sterilization sugery.

You're rational argument is to have their tubes tied? Aint that shyt damn near permanent?

You sure do take a lot of liberty in having a say in what medical procedures people need to get

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
@AquaCityBoy soemtiems you got to vet women who are your fwb. Second time I’m fukking a fwb this dumb bytch told me she quit her job and had no back up. Second time she did that because she was bored of the job. Only has enough for the bills. fukk around and make a goofy broad your baby mama.

I’m careful with my dikk, hoes can be careful with your womb.

fukk yo frowny face nikka

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Sense alludes these bytches.

They want kids but want to sex whoever, however until their Simp Charming comes and rescues them.
Why don't these broads just get their tubes tied or undergo female sterilization sugery to ensure they dumbass will never get pregnant instead of going so hard for abortion? why do they want abortion so much when there are many options that prevent you from getting pregnant in the first place.
Women don’t like being told what to do or hear any type of reason in general.

Women of America = My way or the highway mentality

Why you think these stupid bytches end up with baby daddy or two that never liked them outside of sex.

Poor decision makers

Makes me really wish there was a way to force a male to be present during the decision to get pregnant so that we'd have better choices being made.

Sick and tired of all these irresponsible single mothers walking around unprepared to care for babies that THEY chose to conceive in the first place. Men would never be so irresponsible about it.