Flop or Top: Tinashe - Player ft. Chris Brown (first official single from her 2nd album)

How do you think this song will do on the charts?

• This song will top the charts

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Giselle

Daps
I think this song will flop.

It's not a terrible song at all, it's just that this style of music isn't popular anymore. She really needs a hit to advance her career, and this isn't it. She should not put her album out this year like she wanted to do. If I was her and really wanted to put my album out this year, I would beg Drake to release the full version of on a wave, or give the song to me if he doesn't plan on using it. That is the hit that she needs. Make a video for it with them to acting like they're in a relationship. It'll top the charts because it's a nice sounding song and because Drake is on it.

I've heard that her label/team isn't sure about what to do with her. They aren't sure about how to brand/market her. I can tell.

I think there's something wrong with this site. I could have sworn that I made this thread in the booth, but after I clicked "post thread", it ended up here. Or maybe it's my computer. I did have to reload the page before I clicked "post thread". Can someone move this to the booth?

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
just listened...yeah def not what I expected. This is a pop song. I thought she was an RnB singer not a pop star. Looks like it was made for katy perry.

I listented to her for feels like vegas, pretend, cold sweat. not 2 on. That is some bubblegum mustart shyt that anyone could have done.

Just like I listen to the weeknd for the hills, real life, shameless and not can't feel my face or in the night.