Florida church cancels man's funeral because he was gay

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Gay or not, all religions should be tolerant of such considering it's about the mans soul and not who he was laid up in bed with before he died :snoop:.

I'm a Christian and can't stand shyt like this.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
What kind evil "Christians" complain about a gay man's FUNERAL?
Religion is not logical people need to stop pretending that it was meant to be inclusive. The only valid point in here is churches shouldn't get tax breaks. Gays tryna be included in dominant religion are like blacks fighting for kkk membership.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
As long as he repented before he died and belived in God then yes, he would still probably have been buried. If he however promoted adultery as an appropriate "alternative" lifestyle acted as if there was nothing wrong with the act in God's eyes, then he would likely have been refused as well.

Lets not compare apples and oranges breh.
No, its still apples and apples. A nikka who died at a Baptist church I went to had his funeral there, he'd been cheating the last 35 or so years. He had like 3 or 4 women in the church. But I can tell you're religious and believe in the general homophobia that came along with conservative Protestant belief, so I'll just leave you alone.

The Real

Anti-Ignorance
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I bet you if he was straight and was known for always committing adultery, they'd still have the funeral :snoop:

I guarantee you they'd bury him if he was a rapist or murderer. On some, 'he was not perfect but he who has not sinned may cast the first stone' shyt

:skip:

Very true.

Anyway, the Church has 1.4 out of 5 stars on both Google review and Yelp, plus their website looks ancient cheap as hell, none of the links or buttons work, and the pastor looks like a typical, slimy charlatan. :skip:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
If my pastor performs a gay burial or wedding, I'm quitting the church.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
I'm probably the most hard-line atheist on The Coli, but even I know that christianity is inherently anti-gay.

No two ways about it.
We are not anti-gay.

Our religion doesn't support that kind of behavior