Florida church cancels man's funeral because he was gay

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
I'm probably the most hard-line atheist on The Coli, but even I know that christianity is inherently anti-gay.

No two ways about it.

Then you just mutter that he's going to rot in Hell and you move on. This is a completely new level of hate. And I could've sworn Jesus said something about "judge not" blah blah blah.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
lol, I wouldn't want to be buried at a home owned by kkk members (even if I was dead)... or bury my spouse there.

Why would this fakkit or his people want the ceremony, the chruch, etc... if he was promoting a lifestyle that was clearly against everything the church represents?

Why didn't they just cremate his ass.. or dump him in a hole in the backyard or some shyt? They could have even put the body in some chemicals and desentgrated it or whatever....... if he was a atheist fakkit who believed in opposite views then what does it matter/ ???

Someone educate me on why an atheist or homosexual... or even a Muslim would be buried at a Church.

I'm not a Christian.... but I support their right to tell him to go eat a dikk (no pun)
and yeah i know hes dead.. but we are humans. Humans are ruthless even after you're dead if you do something they don't like..

Just like if you kill someone.... THEN find out they did something else you didn't like , you're naturally like man I'd kill that bytch if he wasn't already dead.

Or just like how Gadaffi was as good as dead ... then the sodomized him.

Or just like when people piss on someones grave. I even heard of a dude shoot up a nikkas funeral just because he didn't like the person being buried.

This is human nature. This is how we naturally are. so the Church people will never bury this fakkit. Just like when you destroy a persons garden.. you put chemicals down in the soil so they can't even regrow. from what i observe sometimes humans are about that statement.

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Then you just mutter that he's going to rot in Hell and you move on. This is a completely new level of hate. And I could've sworn Jesus said something about "judge not" blah blah blah.
Since when do christians follow whats in the bible? :heh:

Plus, the book is at best internally contradictory. :manny: