Florida Deputies Who Fatally Shot U.S. Airman Burst Into Wrong Apartment, Attorney Says

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
1) Desantis has been recruiting WS cops from across America:

2) The cop that shot him is a latino cop that comes from THE SAME department as the latino cop who did this last month (the person in the car he shot at was a black man).

My HONEST guess is that this was some kind of latino police gang initiation. These kind of things used to happen in Los Angeles police gangs. Either way, both were lured to Florida by DeSantis

They say “Black and Brown” lol, it was always White and Brown.

Daps
When you are talking about preservation of life...the issue of legality is a moot point

When we teach our kids how to move around police alot of these headlines will cease to happen.

The topic of the cop is a separate conversation....and frankly, it was a bad shooting even though folks are debating
You’re so disingenuous it makes me annoyed. It’s people like you that prevent progress. You think YOUR point is the only important one, as though people can’t walk and chew gum at the same time. You can’t even acknowledge the validity others just because you want to focus on something else right now, even when you’re the only one trying to have that conversation. Even when others acknowledge the validity of your point and then ask for your thoughts on theirs, you just double down and continue to dismiss it as unimportant. You’re not enlightened or teaching us anything we don’t know. You’re just being a dikk

The conversation about the cop is the one WE are having. We understand that they are separate conversations, but when we try to have a conversation about the cop you keep trying to switch to the OTHER conversation as though this one isn’t valid too.

Most of us already know we have to move smarter. Most of us have already been given that lesson. But this guy didn’t move smarter and now he is dead. Regardless if his mistake the cop should be held accountable AND we should keep educating our children about how to move.

If you’re like this in real life you probably have no friends or the people who you call friends probably talk about you behind your back, like that clown who lied about everything for no reason in high school/college.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
You’re so disingenuous it makes me annoyed. It’s people like you that prevent progress. You think YOUR point is the only important one, as though people can’t walk and chew gum at the same time. You can’t even acknowledge the validity others just because you want to focus on something else right now, even when you’re the only one trying to have that conversation. Even when others acknowledge the validity of your point and then ask for your thoughts on theirs, you just double down and continue to dismiss it as unimportant. You’re not enlightened or teaching us anything we don’t know. You’re just being a dikk

The conversation about the cop is the one WE are having. We understand that they are separate conversations, but when we try to have a conversation about the cop you keep trying to switch to the OTHER conversation as though this one isn’t valid too.

Most of us already know we have to move smarter. Most of us have already been given that lesson. But this guy didn’t move smarter and now he is dead. Regardless if his mistake the cop should be held accountable AND we should keep educating our children about how to move.

If you’re like this in real life you probably have no friends or the people who you call friends probably talk about you behind your back, like that clown who lied about everything for no reason in high school/college.

Disingenuous?...Im not the one making points in a thread where the thread title is a blatant lie

YOU ARE....and you didn't feel the need for that to be corrected....and we know why

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
DeSantis won't give 2 fukks about this
will be surprised if he does considering his base is people who look at it as the cops can do no wrong especially killing blacks. Can't turn the base off especially when one of the reasons for support is someone who can expedite the termination of black people in the country at best and making sure we're a permanent underclass at worst. Remember that brotha who foiled a mass shooting during Trump's term and Trump couldn't acknowledge it at all due to the facts of race? It was comical and very telling. Had the roles been reversed the man would have gotten a Presidential Medal of Honor from him.

Last edited:

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
I’m sure the NRA and GOP will step up to protest this death and support this man exercising his 2nd amendment rights…
The NRA never sides with gun owners if opposed by law enforcement, regardless of race. They favor gun manufacturers/retailers first, then law enforcement. Gun owners are just dollar signs to the NRA.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
@Silver Surfer 2022 4th circuit court decision in Knibbs v Momphard says holding a weapon is not justification of use of deadly force by LEOs.

Either the people have the right to keep and bear arms, or we don't.

Then that means they can go after the cop....

But knowing that ain't enough for me have a pistol in my hand around police

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Then that means they can go after the cop....
I hope they do. I doubt there will be criminal charges, but I bet they're gonna get hammered with civil rights violations and dude's family will get breaded out.

But knowing that ain't enough for me have a pistol in my hand around police
I believe too much is expected of citizens regarding police interactions, especially ones involving citizens who haven't committed a crime. Cops are given far more leeway in terms of mistakes than citizens are given. Citizens are expected to be perfect on pain of death, while state agents can panic and kill people without consequences.

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
@Silver Surfer 2022 4th circuit court decision in Knibbs v Momphard says holding a weapon is not justification of use of deadly force by LEOs.

Either the people have the right to keep and bear arms, or we don't.
Shouldn't that prior case mean that Law Enforcement were put on notice, thus the cop shouldn't be covered by qualified immunity?

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Shouldn't that prior case mean that Law Enforcement were put on notice, thus the cop shouldn't be covered by qualified immunity?
The cop in the cited case basically did the same thing this cop did. A citizen was alarmed by what he thought was a false police announcement at his door. He retrieved and racked his shotgun. Cop saw the man holding the shotgun through his porch window and opened fire, kiling the man. 4th circuit says that simply holding the weapon without pointing or brandishing is not a deadly threat. His widow eventually got $900k from the sheriff.

I'm surprised the case (and this one) didn't catch more fire with the 2A people even though I shouldn't be since a lot of pro 2A people are bootlickers of the highest order. But if simply answering the door while holding a firearm on your property is reason enough for the state to execute you, the 2A is null and void.

Last edited: