Florida Deputies Who Fatally Shot U.S. Airman Burst Into Wrong Apartment, Attorney Says

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
disgusting how this is getting little attention

this fukking pig murdered a man in his own house
Not just a man, active duty military. Colin kneels during the national anthem and he’s blackballed. The eventual president calls him all kinds of names, but an active airman is killed and all that “we love our service members and first responders” shyt goes right out the window.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Greg Abbott just let out of man who basically was on the hunt to shoot a black person and called it self-defense
I was in Austin and downtown working lyft part time during that time. It wasnt nothing but cacs at those blm rallies. shyt had me confused.... The cac shot another cac. The whole thing was one big cac shyt show and no black people were involved

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
Notice the usual pro gun folks on TV act like this never happened
doesn’t fit the narrative. I seriously think these people’s heads would blow up if they had to face the reality that cops are retarded power tripping bozos.

I think it’s like for me as a kid you see the cops arresting bad guys and doing cool car chases or saving people from dangerous situations and you think “that’s cool”. But also as a black kid you (hopefully) get that talk from your parents then you start to see the real cops. Losers out here looking for somebody to gang up on and harass.

So we learn to let that childish notion go as we grow up. But white america still out here in their 20’s and up thinking the cops and robbers game you played as a kid is how it is. And to face the idea that there isn’t a profession out here to keep us safe is too much for them.

OR IM TRIPPING and they really just say “until that shyt happens to me (a white) then cops are cool with me.

But that’s coming too. I just saw this video of a white woman getting arrested and they made her lie face down in a fire ant bed and let her get ate up while she screamed for help.

These fuxkers are sick. Every single time. Eventually they will come for y’all too.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
doesn’t fit the narrative. I seriously think these people’s heads would blow up if they had to face the reality that cops are retarded power tripping bozos.

I think it’s like for me as a kid you see the cops arresting bad guys and doing cool car chases or saving people from dangerous situations and you think “that’s cool”. But also as a black kid you (hopefully) get that talk from your parents then you start to see the real cops. Losers out here looking for somebody to gang up on and harass.

So we learn to let that childish notion go as we grow up. But white america still out here in their 20’s and up thinking the cops and robbers game you played as a kid is how it is. And to face the idea that there isn’t a profession out here to keep us safe is too much for them.

OR IM TRIPPING and they really just say “until that shyt happens to me (a white) then cops are cool with me.

But that’s coming too. I just saw this video of a white woman getting arrested and they made her lie face down in a fire ant bed and let her get ate up while she screamed for help.

These fuxkers are sick. Every single time. Eventually they will come for y’all too.

And what makes it even worse is I own two firearms so I know exactly how this could end for me.

And there will be nobody from the gun lobby or the government or the Republicans that will be coming to my defense.

These rules were never for us.

Daps
I was in Austin and downtown working lyft part time during that time. It wasnt nothing but cacs at those blm rallies. shyt had me confused.... The cac shot another cac. The whole thing was one big cac shyt show and no black people were involved
cacs fighting on behalf of black people’s right to live is viewed as off code and traitorous.

:francis:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
cacs fighting on behalf of black people’s right to live is viewed as off code and traitorous.

:francis:
they wasn't fighting for black people's lives. They were taking over their original movement and making the shyt become a joke. All them cacs out there protest and not a damn bill went through to help black lives out here. Folks who took photo ops down there got some cushy office jobs now

Traveler

All Star
Daps
And what makes it even worse is I own two firearms so I know exactly how this could end for me.

And there will be nobody from the gun lobby or the government or the Republicans that will be coming to my defense.

These rules were never for us.
exactly why I don't conceal carry. I have a higher chance of being murdered by the police for legally carrying a firearm than from a criminal.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

CNN - Florida deputy who shot airman in his home has been fired for using unreasonable deadly force, sheriff says

CNN —
The Florida sheriff’s deputy who fatally shot a Black man in his home has been fired, the sheriff’s office announced.

“The administrative investigation determined the deputy’s use of deadly force was not objectively reasonable and therefore violated agency policy,” a news release from the Okaloosa County Sheriff’s Department stated.

Deputies responded May 3 to an apartment after receiving a call for “a disturbance in progress,” Okaloosa Sheriff Eric Aden said in a previous statement. Body camera footage shows shortly after Roger Fortson opened the door, the deputy in the video says “step back” before firing his weapon. Fortson was standing in the doorway with his hands down and a firearm in his right hand.

Five shots can be heard on the footage. Fortson was pronounced dead at a hospital.

“This tragic incident should have never occurred,” Aden said in a Friday release. “The objective facts do not support the use of deadly force as an appropriate response to Mr. Fortson’s actions. Mr. Fortson did not commit any crime. By all accounts, he was an exceptional airman and individual.”