Florida driver swerves to avoid dogs, hit and kills teen riding scooter to friend’s house

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Nah its the driver you gotta have more sense then that fukk them dogs

Naw, as someone who lives in a deer infested area, when animals pop out on your ass you have a split second to make one decision. You don’t have time to look all around you before you do something.

I usually hit the brakes and hope for the best but there has been a time where I swerved to try and avoid it.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
That’s a sad situation to be in. Kid waa going to his friends house and ended up dead :mjcry:
that man swerved into oncoming traffic just to not hit a dog. I don’t wanna hit a dog either but it ain’t that damn serious to be swerving into traffic just to avoid hitting a dog. He freaked out like it was a baby in the road
He might have not known what it was depending on some factors though. When you come up on some shyt while driving thats a split decision you have to make extremely quick.

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
a "small electric scooter" isn't safe sharing the road with the Assault Trucks™ plaguing the roads today. the southbound side of that road has a sidewalk which he should've been riding on, esp when it's dark out. as someone who enjoys tiny cars/go-karts/a 2-stroke skateboard and drives suicidal i'd still never do that, rip to the kid.

oh and even tho i'm as far from dogset as it gets i would've swerved too :manny:
TbZFeIn.jpg

edit: if you're a dumb fukk who rides scooters in the dead of night then buy some retroreflective tape, and not the chinese shyt either, oralite and 3m are the only legit suppliers. i don't want any coli brehs to go out like this. :mjcry:

Last edited:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Naw, as someone who lives in a deer infested area, when animals pop out on your ass you have a split second to make one decision. You don’t have time to look all around you before you do something.

I usually hit the brakes and hope for the best but there has been a time where I swerved to try and avoid it.

Exactly, it was a split second decision to swerve out of the way and unfortunately somebody was there.

Probably not the best move in retrospect but people are acting like he decided on purpose to hit the teen instead the dogs.