"Florida Man" pulls out an AR-15 on an Uber driver when the Uber driver was dropping off his daughter.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.

Stream FOX35 News​

MILTON, Fla. - A Florida father was arrested over the weekend after pulling an AR-15 rifle on an Uber driver who dropped his daughter off at his home, according to deputies.

Sean Hollonbeck, 54, of Milton, was taken to jail on charges of false imprisonment of a person and aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.

On May 4, shortly before 11 p.m., an Uber driver arrived at Hollonbeck's home to drop off the suspect's daughter.

The young female was still in the vehicle when she saw her father run up to the driver with an AR-15 in hand and force him to the ground, according to an arrest report.

hollonbeck.jpg

Sean Hollonbeck (Photo via Santa Rosa County jail)
She recalled Hollonbeck "acting crazy" as he waved the gun around and yelled, the report stated.

Deputies said Hollonbeck pointed the gun in the driver's face and screamed at him to get out of the car, as his daughter went inside the home.

The report stated the daughter had friends over at the home who also witnessed the incident.

Hollonbeck forced the driver to show his driver's license before taking pictures of it and letting him go, deputies said.

According to the report, Hollonbeck admitted to his actions and said he was "afraid for his daughter's safety."

He was booked into the Santa Rosa County jail and later released after posting bond, jail records show.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
turns out the daughter snuck out and caught an Uber back home. And now this cac is trying to hide behind being the military to get out of this dumb shyt.
Authorities said Hollonbeck’s teen daughter hitched an Uber ride after sneaking out of the house.

He said his mug shot is a blemish on a decorated military career.

“I trained as a Navy flight surgeon. I served with seven special forces. I served with the 160th. I served six tours,” Hollonbeck added.

He doesn’t believe he overreacted Saturday night, just before 11 p.m., when he saw a strange car, with what he thought was a strange man, drop his daughter off.

Turns out, she had snuck out, took an Uber to Pensacola, Florida, and was returning home.

“That vehicle was completely unmarked,”
Hollonbeck said. “I had no idea that, in my mind, this was not good, and everybody knows what’s going on in this country with fentanyl and child trafficking and rape. Terrible stuff.”

The sheriff said he was being “overprotective” and advised him to know the facts before engaging with a weapon.

Hollonbeck said he wants people to see him as a man who fought for his country, and is now fighting to uphold his good name.

“In this country, you’re innocent until proven guilty,” Hollonbeck said. “I look forward if it goes to trial. I look forward to it because I want to get 12 mom and dads on that jury and judge if what I did was fair because I called for law enforcement and I didn’t get them.”

Theolodius_Black

Whoopin suckas with a bag of oranges
Daps
Reppin
Brookhaven,MS to Tallyho, FL
So he threatened an Uber driver, has photos of said driver’s license (meaning he knows where this person lives), admitted guilt, was described as crazy, and y’all let him bond out?!

:heh:

Man for real, at any point he can realize he may be about to lose his precious “freedom” and blame that driver. As long as he’s on the streets, that person is in constant danger.