Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
Florida School Bus Driver Charged With Sex Assault
WINTER HAVEN, Florida (AP) -- Authorities in Florida say a school bus driver has been arrested and charged for sexually assaulting four special needs students.

The Polk County Sheriff's Office initially charged Carlos Ojeda, 72, of Haines City, with eight counts of capital sexual battery involving two female students under age 12.

Late Friday, authorities say Ojeda identified two additional victims, both under age 12, and was charged with two more counts of sexual battery after detectives interviewed the two girls. They told detectives they were sexually abused by Ojeda while riding his bus.

Ojeda is who is being held in the county jail without bond. He drove a school bus for three different schools. WFTS-TV/ABC Action News in Tampa reported he had been employed by Polk County schools since April 2007 and has been suspended without pay.

:snoop:

QuavoFlow

Superstar
Daps
he misunderstood their special needs.
Baseball-Player-Tries-To-Hold-In-The-Laughter-During-Zoom.gif

:smh:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I remember one of my bus drivers when I was younger stabbed her husband to death and she told us about it :merchant:
We all thought this was :duck:
And she actually drove us for like 1 more week. The next thing we know we see her in the newspaper and find out that it was real :damn:
This sounds like :duck: but it really happened :damn: