"Flower Power In The Jalen Hurts Era" *2021 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread*

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
YO BRADY!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE BACK B*TCH!!!!!!

brandon-graham-strip-sack.gif

tumblr_pmavxcMWb01qhxz8w_400.gif

giphy.gif

jalen-hurts.gif

Eagles Advance to the Playoffs 4 Times of the last 5 Seasons
Eagles Break Franchise Record Most Rushing Yards All Time (1949 NFL Champion Eagles) (Jalen leads the team in Rushing)
Devonta Breaks Desean Jackson's Eagles Rookie WR Record
Nick Sirianni becomes the only Rookie Head Coach to advance to the Playoffs
Tom Brady has Losing Record Against NFC BEAST in Playoffs (2-3 Total) (1-3 Super Bowl)
Bucs 0-2 Vs Eagles All Time in Wild Card Playoffs
Eagles Vs Bucs Tied at 10-10 All Time Matchups (2-2 Playoffs)

Wow the Ether this weekend was too much. Yeah, Yeah. The Boys ran the score up on our Practice Squad and Backups. Clap, Clap (Eye roll). Now they gotta face their arch playoff nemesis 49ers (LOL). But we basically gave them that game to give ourselves a Bye Week. All of our Starters are rested and healthy and ready to go. Dak putting up those numbers against our backups isn't that impressive to me but that's neither here or there. Our Backup Offense did actually hang with them for the first half though. I am not scared of Brady. Yes he's playing well late in his career but this Bucs Team as good as they are have too much drama. From AB to Injuries, we have a shot at this. Plus we played them earlier in the year and only lost 28-22. It's hard to beat a team twice once the playoffs come around. We are still in his head from that huge L in the Super Bowl. The NFC BEAST has always given Brady issues. He barely beat Donovan (Spygate) and lost to Eli Twice. Got beat by St. Nick and even last year Henieke almost beat him and came back this year and beat them.

Tom has a losing record against the NFC BEAST in the playoffs. Jalen getting this far is so etherous. I had to listen to people call me out for saying it was time to move on from Carson last year and that Jalen should be starting. My point from last year still stands. He doesn't have the playoff success and this year will be no different. With 2 chances to Win and be In, Carson didn't get it done and lost to one of the worst teams in the league. Meanwhile Jalen had to win 3 straight games to get into the Playoffs and he did it. The same Jalen that some fans been hating on all season. Also Jalen outlasted Hurbert even though he did have a good season. In the end only Joe Borrow from his Draft Class Made it. We are a different Team than the one Tom Saw in week 6. We are coming in the Playoffs with the best Running Game in the NFL. It's never easy to take down Tom but it has and can be done. Jalen has been in Big Games his whole college Career same as Devonta. Plus we still have several Super Bowl LII Alumni still on the team. We are the Dark Horse of the NFC Playoffs. Nobody thought we'd be here. We playing on House Money, everyone needs to fear a team with nothing to lose. The Eagles also played much better on the Road this year (6-3). Jalen 1st Playoff Game is against one of the Greatest and the Defending Super Bowl Champions. To Be The Best, you must Beat the Best.

zmcnabb.gif

Donovan Mcnabb's very 1st Playoff Game was a Win At Tampa in the 2001 Playoffs. 20 Years Later, Jalen hopes to do the same.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
In all honesty, I'm just looking for a competent gameplan, and some good performances from the young guys.

Build some confidence moving forward to what should be a huge offseason for us.

Not looking past this game because I think we can win if the defense has a great performance, the run game gets going and Jalen shows out.

I obviously don't think we're where we need to be to make a deep run, but that this offseason should be where they lay the foundation for that to be a continuous thing moving forward