Reppin
Virginia

FJB88tCXwAA2J-L

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
I would feel a lot better if Brandon Brooks returned and was out there. I know he is probably shut down for the year but damn, It's weird there has been no updates on him or anything

I swore they said he avoided a season ending injury and would be back later in the year.

Last edited:

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
I would feel a lot better if Brandon Brooks returned and was out there. I know he is probably shut down for the year but damn

But I swore they said he avoided a season ending injury and would be back later in the year.

It's weird there has been no updates on him or anything
Kempski said he spoke to people in the building and Brooks has been there working out so it's not a Lane situation where he went home. He's speculating that Brooks retires this offseason.

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I would feel a lot better if Brandon Brooks returned and was out there. I know he is probably shut down for the year but damn, It's weird there has been no updates on him or anything

I swore they said he avoided a season ending injury and would be back later in the year.

i think its a 90% chance that we've seen the last of brooks as an eagle for good :hubie:

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps

That nikka is trade bait. The eagles have moved on.

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
trying to suppress my gambling urges to do a wild card parlay :sadcam:

New York just legalized gambling last weekend and these sports betting apps hitting me left and right with promos and free bets.

I went crazy with the underdogs this wildcard weekend for the payout

I'm deleting all these apps off my phone on Tuesday tho. I don't need this added addiction in my life right now:hubie: