Floyd got Jake Paul running... literally

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
KzRLb3.gif

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Does Floyd really need all this?

easy money and I suspect it keeps him motivated to keep training/working out

retiring early has made me look differently at athletes who don’t hang it up when they “should”…it can leave a huge void walking away from something you’ve been doing the majority of your life (or close to it)…for some it can be very difficult to find purpose in/transition into something else…this keeps him in shape mentally and physically and he’s getting paid extremely well to cruise on these bums in the ring

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
easy money and I suspect it keeps him motivated to keep training/working out

retiring early has made me look differently at athletes who don’t hang it up when they “should”…it can leave a huge void walking away from something you’ve been doing the majority of your life (or close to it)…for some it can be very difficult to find purpose in/transition into something else…this keeps him in shape mentally and physically and he’s getting paid extremely well to cruise on these bums in the ring
He is getting older and these bums got nothing to lose.

Apart from ruining boxing as a sport for young dedicated boxers..one of these cacs gon tarnish everything he worked for..and I don't think he really needs the extra money

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Coli Terminators about to say they would be cross kicking muthafukkas
Like Bruce Lee and Jet Li :russ:
All the bullshyt some of y’all talk
Let 50 nikkas come out the alley like the Foot Clan
And let’s see how fast you bust a move:russ:

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Floyd isn’t fighting Jake. Logan isn’t a boxer and didn’t really want to be one. Jake is much younger, a lot heavier, and trains daily like a boxer. He can’t really fight, and Floyd can (and probably would) box circles around him, but it’s not worth the risk. They have weight classes for a reason.

It only takes one shot to change his legacy in this era