Floyd got Jake Paul running... literally

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He is getting older and these bums got nothing to lose.

Apart from ruining boxing as a sport for young dedicated boxers..one of these cacs gon tarnish everything he worked for..and I don't think he really needs the extra money

it’s not about needing the money but just having a “purpose”…it can be very hard to redefine yourself and some aren’t necessarily content just sitting back and enjoying the money even tho others don’t have an issue with it at all…realistically I don’t see him being in jeopardy of losing any of these fights anytime soon and if he can get paid handsomely to continue getting up in the morning to train and keep himself active doing something he loves then why not…the only true “concern” I guess is worrying about ruining boxing but he’s been accused of that for a while by detractors who didn’t appreciate his defensive style of fighting (not saying this about you) so I don’t think he cares about that nor should he

anyway idk this to be true from his standpoint just offering a different perspective but it’s crazy how much work defined me (dunno if that’s a good or bad thing) and I only did it for about a third of my life…he’s been boxing since he was a child so I can’t begin to imagine how hard it is to move on from that when he can still do it and seemingly enjoys it albeit against much more inferior opponents

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Coli Terminators about to say they would be cross kicking muthafukkas
Like Bruce Lee and Jet Li :russ:
All the bullshyt some of y’all talk
Let 50 nikkas come out the alley like the Foot Clan
And let’s see how fast you bust a move:russ:
These dudes got their mind warped from the internet

1 on 1 fade, sure I'm with it. But I dont want to fight anybody if I dont have to, too many things can go wrong.

2 on 1, I'll still talk a little shyt if things get to that point. But honestly I'm definitely not trying to fight 2 nikkas so I'll probably dip.

3+, "my apologies...."

I'm not stupid.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
giphy.gif

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
There were 50 of them :mjlol:
And these cacs are defending jake. Implying there were 50 people. And saying Jake has their respect, and acting appalled that Floyd would even step to Jake at all. As if Jake didn't do anything to elicit smoke or getting his ass rolled up on.

I'm so tired of this universal gaslighting that white people seem to be in allegiance about.
Jake did shyt do earn this, let him sit on it.

Instead people are going after Floyd? Wow