Floyd Mayweather cant sleep at night because of one man.....Victor Ortiz

Monster

Aztec Street Soldier
Daps
Negative. He wasn't doing that good unless you're comparing him to other Floyd opponents who didn't do well either.

naww floyd was feeling his power.

but you're right he wasn' toding that good

he got frustraded

MIAlien

#FactsOnly
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wade County
Nice article. Jeter's Player Tribune is turning out to be much better than I thought it would.

This gives you an insight into Ortiz's sad, painful life post-Floyd. Plus it finally explains his side of the headbutt thing and why he acted so weird after. Ortiz was/is in an odd boxing limbo after that loss. He didn't really do anything but get confused about the break and try to milk the first punch so Floyd could get penalized. And America was confused/mad at Floyd, so all Ortiz got was publicity and pity.

So in his mind he was robbed of a chance to showcase his skills. That's a special kind of delusion. It's Amor Khan level crazy. He's not taking personal responsibility for his failure, but that would make for a boring article. This is much more interesting. I hope more boxers do this.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Negative. He wasn't doing that good unless you're comparing him to other Floyd opponents who didn't do well either.
What dude you quoted is talking about? Floyd was actually walking him down most of the fight.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Ortiz may be the funniest guy in boxing behind Shannon Briggs.

But I honestly think he is just as good a name for Floyd to fight as anybody else that has been bandied about lately. At least an Ortiz rematch comes with a ready made hook to help sell it.
yea, good point. but it would've been so much better had he won his fights impressively, and not looked like an idiot since the Floyd fight. Only 3 fights since Floyd in 2011 (FOUR YEARS), and his one win was against a bum in his last fight.

Get that Berto rematch going on PBC or something instead.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Ortiz may be the funniest guy in boxing behind Shannon Briggs.

But I honestly think he is just as good a name for Floyd to fight as anybody else that has been bandied about lately. At least an Ortiz rematch comes with a ready made hook to help sell it.

This is what I'm saying. What makes him any different than Khan and 'em?