Floyd Mayweather cant sleep at night because of one man.....Victor Ortiz

Daps
but you can't deny he wasdoing pretty good aginst floyd until the headbutt.

i think most of you just don't like him because he's mexican
:snoop:

Any commision who allows this fool to keep fighting should be ashamed of themselves
I know, right? Dude finally admitted that the head-butt was intentional, but what's even crazier is, the possibility that he was instructed to do so by his trainer in a fight of that magnitude. If Ortiz was being honest about that, he should've known then that his trainer didn't have his best interest at heart.

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
I'm sure Mayweather, who just made upwards of $250 million, can't sleep at night because of some dude who was being beaten decisively and got knocked out after resorting to multiple head butts . . Then has the audacity to complain about some phantom elbows that were apparently so fast that nobody could see them :mjlol:

Daps
I'm sure Mayweather, who just made upwards of $250 million, can't sleep at night because of some dude who was being beaten decisively and got knocked out after resorting to multiple head butts . . Then has the audacity to complain about some phantom elbows that were apparently so fast that nobody could see them :mjlol:
:russ::russ::russ:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
He has one more fight left on his contract. I would love to see him go 50-0 and retire just to :pacspit: on Marciano overrated ass :ahh:

Get em back for what they did to :flabbynsick:
Them sentimental and sensitive italians might just kill that man for that. :huhldup:

Your boy ward said he would drop down to fight mayweather a couple years ago. Doesnt sound realistic though.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
That was in response to team GGG talking reckless because he was in promoter Bolivia but we back now and all of a sudden they don't want no problems :sog:
Why is your boy fighting arthur abraham throwaways. Is his manager just not able to get him the hot shyt?