Votes: 28 23.5%

• Total voters

london

I CATFISH'D YO MOMMA
Daps
Reppin
North London, UK
As much as I'd rather 50 win, Floyd has got this

He is a professional boxer....In a court of law, a professional boxers hands are treated as lethal weapons (I think)

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
How tall is Floyd tho.. And how tall is 50..
How much weight 50 got on Floyd tho

Didn't 50 used to box too

Floyd is a prized-fighter for his weight class

I think 50 could handle him
Good fight, Floyd would win..

But 50 could hold his own because if height/weight difference + past boxing skills
FIrst of all, 50 already said he got into a physical altercation with Floyd years ago. 50 said he had to jump on top of him and pin him down in order to even have a chance, and the only reason he ain't get his shyt fukked up first was because he sucker punched Floyd because Floyd wouldn't share his WWE money with him. Second of all, height and weight has nothing to do with anything. Floyd is a professional boxer who has reached the pinnacle of his sport. I mean, the average professional bum would fukk 50 cent up. You're talking about the P4P champ who is arguably top 15 greatest fighters of all time. You must be out your cotton-picking mind.
a scrub boxer that trains for a living would give dudes work, what makes you think 50 would have a chance with arguably the greatest defensive fighter and one of the most accurate punchers of all time?

exactly

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
The people who voted 50 must not realize this ain't a 12 round rap battle

btw did Floyd type this tweet?
photo-5.jpg

I know he ain't proof read the shyt :mjlol:

ThugLife

Diehard Jimmy Buckets fan
Daps
Reppin
I bought a Carbon 15 when I was 18
FIrst of all, 50 already said he got into a physical altercation with Floyd years ago. 50 said he had to jump on top of him and pin him down in order to even have a chance, and the only reason he ain't get his shyt fukked up first was because he sucker punched Floyd because Floyd wouldn't share his WWE money with him. Second of all, height and weight has nothing to do with anything. Floyd is a professional boxer who has reached the pinnacle of his sport. I mean, the average professional bum would fukk 50 cent up. You're talking about the P4P champ who is arguably top 15 greatest fighters of all time. You must be out your cotton-picking mind.

iY5R5Y0u0EbOd.gif