Votes: 91 76.5%

Votes: 28 23.5%

• Total voters

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
If I were 50 i'd tell him to fight me in a cage and not a boxing match...50 cent is a bigger man and would have a better shot if takedowns and kicking was legal

Gizza

Can’t find a job, YOU can rap at least
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
Hatton_MayweatherKO.jpg

$0.50 gon end up like thiscac

Brittle hands won't K him but give him that masterclass & :deadmanny: at those 2 Asian ladies reaction. You muthafuccaz need to walk into your local mma,muay thai,kicc boxing or boxing gym & jst watch them train. Then sign documents of liability n fuccn spar. Film it & then admit you're a clown then upload.

Edit: @3Rivers make that asian lady wit her hand over her mouth a smiley dap & rep

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
Some of you brehs are seriously under estimating the cardio aspect of boxing. Since this will a boxing match 50 cant use his size and just take down Floyd he has to box actually him.
One round of boxing is 3 minutes long stand up and throw punches for 3 minutes by the time that 3 minutes is up the average person that doesn't train will be fully exhausted. If 50 took this offer he will end up on the ground by round 2 or 3.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
How etherous of a checkmate move if Jay actually put that together and only needed 50 to sign on the dotted line...

The pressure...the hype... 50 would be all fukked up.

Saying no to both Floyd & Jay...
Floyd-Mayweather-50-Cent-Jay-Z-580x386.jpg

add a few rap acts to the venue either settling beefs in the ring or spitting bars and the barclays center is sold out for the night.... too bad floyd is under contact to showtime and goldenboy so this won't jump off anytime soon.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Nah, I don't think 50 would beat Floyd in a fight.

But the people bringing up 50's height advantage make a decent point.
A huge reason why Floyd is so effective in the ring is that shoulder roll defense...which frankly, isn't quite as effective against a taller fighter who can punch over it.

Although not as skilled as other fighters, there was a time when Paul Williams was floating between Welterweight and Light Middleweight...fighting Carlos Quintana and Winky Wright....while Floyd was enjoying a semi-retirement and fighting Marquez and a washed-up Shane Mosley. I sometimes wonder how Paul Williams would have fared against him. But Floyd is 5'8 and Paul was 6'1 so that fight would have never happened anyway.

Styles (and sometimes Height/Reach advantage) make fights.

Don't be mad.
It's the truth.

:manny:

if not for what happened to the truth.
i think floyd used to duck him,and i really wonder if not for injury.
if paul would not have gave floyod that work.

art barr

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
update... the chit has escalated to family pride level, pop wants his son to give Curtis that work

0829-right-rail-sports-promo-1.jpg

tumblr_mbwtdkxkWY1r2fu35o1_500.gif

Floyd Mayweather Sr. is sick and tired of 50 Cent cracking jokes at his son's expense -- and says the real laughs would come if the two ever fought ... because Floyd would kick 50's WHOLE ASS!

Daddy Mayweather made the comments during an interview with Brian Shapiro from "The Vegas Take" on Fox Sports 670 Las Vegas -- and explained why he thinks 50 has declared war on Floyd.

"50 Cent seems like he's got a problem since Floyd left him. He's a world known singer and he's acting like a kid."

Money Sr. says the real hilarity would ensue if Floyd and 50 ever got in the ring ... promising that the 147 lb. Mayweather would punish the two-hundred-and-something pound rap star.

"He weighs over 100 pounds more than Floyd. Let him go up against Floyd ... put that on video. Floyd would stop all that. Wouldn't be no more said."

There were rumors that Floyd recently challenged 50 to a 12 round fight -- but that later turned out to be a hoax.

Too bad ... would be GREAT to watch.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/08/29/floyd-mayweather-sr-50-cent-dad-fight-audio/#ixzz3BzU32dko