Floyd Mayweather Jr-Manny Pacquiao Master Discussion Thread

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
everyone chose a side with that situation
it was impossible to stay neutral
and most ppl pushed da narrative that floyd was scared and gonna lose. its easy to say he had no chance in 2021 lmao but when we were saying manny was easy work back then, there was a lot of push back.

manny is a great fighter, he just wasnt on floyd's level and he piggybacked off his name for a good 10 years. even after he lost

You got it.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
everyone chose a side with that situation
it was impossible to stay neutral
and most ppl pushed da narrative that floyd was scared and gonna lose. its easy to say he had no chance in 2021 lmao but when we were saying manny was easy work back then, there was a lot of push back.

manny is a great fighter, he just wasnt on floyd's level and he piggybacked off his name for a good 10 years. even after he lost
Cause Floyd was scared.. Him and his daddy both were and Floyd piggybacked off Manny name as well.. it was a 2 way street

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cause Floyd was scared.. Him and his daddy both were and Floyd piggybacked off Manny name as well.. it was a 2 way street

thanks for proving my point:mjlol:

but nah the piggybacking was completely one sided. his whole rise to mainstream stardom is based off the fact that people thought he could beat floyd. this shyt isnt even debateable lmao

he even called him out before his last fight.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
thanks for proving my point:mjlol:

but nah the piggybacking was completely one sided. his whole rise to mainstream stardom is based off the fact that people thought he could beat floyd. this shyt isnt even debateable lmao

he even called him out before his last fight.

:francis: Is that why Floyd is on video with Pac name in his mouth lying about a rematch for some money??

Pac was a star long before he got to welterweight you imbecile.. Pac was already a 1st ballot HOFer before him and Floyd names were ever mentioned as a possible fight and had already sold millions of ppv buys.. Floyd retired after Hatton and needed to fight one of Pac leftovers JMM to get back relevant

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you won 400...i won ALOT more than that :dead:[/B]

i know it hurts you but floyd doesn't fight anymore breh but its a new day in boxing..there are new fighters that you can dikkride from scratch...less chance of ppl pulling your casual card that way :pachaha:

dont-be-a-menace-gif-7.gif

great fight..i won a G in bets off this one....HBO and Pac was synonymous with each other...you can barely get a memorable fight as main events for these PPVs as of late never mind having it feel like an event...Pac was doing it with ease..we were so spoiled

who cares
even if i won 4000, wouldnt be bragging about winnin money off of fradulent victories lol
you white boys move different though.

floyd's not even my favourite fighter of all time lmao you're clueless bro.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:francis: Is that why Floyd is on video with Pac name in his mouth lying about a rematch for some money??

Pac was a star long before he got to welterweight you imbecile.. Pac was already a 1st ballot HOFer before him and Floyd names were ever mentioned as a possible fight and had already sold millions of ppv buys.. Floyd retired after Hatton and needed to fight one of Pac leftovers JMM to get back relevant

in what world is marquez pacquaio's leftovers?:mjlol:

im gonna miss these retarded takes

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
who cares
even if i won 4000, wouldnt be bragging about winnin money off of fradulent victories lol
you white boys move different though.

floyd's not even my favourite fighter of all time lmao you're clueless bro.

white? :mjlol:...the go to response when things fail...there are actual ppl on this very subforum that have met me in person never mind the fact ive posted pics of myself on here..unlike someone else on here i might add :youngsabo:..me being white because i won money off betting on fights :dead:..just posting it reeks of stupid

youre clueless...this is a manny pacquiao officially calls it a career thread not a floyd stan vs pac stan part 12 thread..but don't worry i know where to move posts of that nature in here when i have some time:steviej:

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
white? :mjlol:...the go to response when things fail...there are actual ppl on this very subforum that have met me in person never mind the fact ive posted pics of myself on here..unlike someone else on here i might add :youngsabo:..me being white because i won money off betting on fights :dead:..just posting it reeks of stupid

youre clueless...this is a manny pacquiao officially calls it a career thread not a floyd stan vs pac stan part 12 thread..but don't worry i know where to move posts of that nature in here when i have some time:steviej:
i always thought you were white for some reason. my apologies beloved

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Earth 2009 when Floyd came outa retirement and dragged JMM up 2 divisions for clout after Pacquiao beat him... What world you from fam? :ohhh:
dragged him up:mjlol:
marquez got robbed in da second fight clear as day.
you can make an argument that pacquaio never won any of their fights. leftovers is fighting de la hoya and hatton after floyd whipped them

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
dragged him up:mjlol:
marquez got robbed in da second fight clear as day.
you can make an argument that pacquaio never won any of their fights. leftovers is fighting de la hoya and hatton after floyd whipped them
You can make an argument Floyd lost to Oscar. You make an argument that @seemorecizzy is a faq nikka :hhh:.. you missing the point though. Point being that Pac beat JMM at Super Featherweight and Floyd needed to come behind Pacquiao by dragging one of his opponents up ti welterweight... Floyd coulda fought Cotto, Margarito, Moseley etc, but he needed to choose a Pacquiao opponent for clout to piggyback off Pac name..

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can make an argument Floyd lost to Oscar. You make an argument that @seemorecizzy is a faq nikka :hhh:.. you missing the point though. Point being that Pac beat JMM at Super Featherweight and Floyd needed to come behind Pacquiao by dragging one of his opponents up ti welterweight... Floyd coulda fought Cotto, Margarito, Moseley etc, but he needed to choose a Pacquiao opponent for clout to piggyback off Pac name..
damn bro, you have no shame when it comes to makin shyt up.

"Instead of going down or staying at this weight,” Marquez told HBO’s Max Kellerman, after defeating Diaz, “I am going to go up and meet (Floyd) Mayweather (Jr) to see who is the best, pound for pound

Pacquiao is the best now pound for pound, but he doesn’t really want to fight me,” explained Marquez, “so I want to fight the best pound for pound and that would be Mayweather.”

BOXING

Marquez called out floyd you fool:mjlol:
in part because pacquaio wanted no parts of him after their second fight.

dragged him up:mjlol: marquez was rated #2 pound for pound and called out a retired fighter and voluntarily decided to move up. floyd beat him 12-0 after a 21 month lay off

at this point i hope you trollin