Floyd Mayweather Offers To Marry Shantel Jackson & Put Her In 3 Movies If She Leaves Nelly

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
:thernbroom: My nikka Floyd really does love hard. It's kinda sad really. But I can't say I haven't been there.

0529-floyd-mayweather-shantel-jackson-tmz-4.jpg

It's what every little girl dreams of ... a marriage proposal over text message ... complete with crazy Hollywood bribes and a demand that you change your crappy attitude, stat.

And that's exactly what Floyd Mayweather fired off to Shantel Jackson back in April '14 ... according to new court docs obtained by TMZ Sports.

Jackson put the proposal on display in new legal papers filed in her nuclear war with her ex-fiancee ... which shows how Floyd tried to convince Shantel into getting engaged for a 2nd time.

"This is what I offer to you. Let's get married move in together you can go back in forth to L.A and stay at the condo."
"I promise I will get you in 3 A list movies this year and I'm willing to go to counseling to make us work and you can get the stuff you want and I'm willing to change but I need you to have a better attitude."
How romantic, right?!

Shantel says she shot down the offer (shocker) ... and included several text messages dating back to April 2013 to show why Mayweather wasn't exactly her knight in shining armor.

Among the highlights ...
-- "I had your phone traced. I hired a detective. Your not slick."
-- "I got nasty videos too that I can put on Instagram and twitter"
-- "I took you from rags to riches now you back to rags bi*ch. that's why your out selling sh*t going on petty ass auditions fronting to people like your doing big sh*t."

Shantel also says Floyd got upset over a photo of her with rapper Nelly from April '14 ... with Floyd texting her the picture and saying, "Just tell me this didn't mean anything."

In the legal docs she also claims, "[Floyd] threatened that if I didn't take down the photo of me and Nelly, he would post 'naked photos' of me on social media."

BTW, Shantel and Nelly began dating ... and are still together.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
This is years old. Why is she even suing? He didnt do anything to her.

Except the abortion pic, but that's his business too :youngsabo:

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
Be a dangerous human being with your fists but a pushover for broads, brehs.

Trillion

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
when u a good lookin lightskin nikka u dont need to do all that shyt:blessed:
cant imagine the life of an ugly nikka:snoop:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Didn't her more than once? :what: