Floyd Mayweather Offers To Marry Shantel Jackson & Put Her In 3 Movies If She Leaves Nelly

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When Nelly gon go see this nikka like T.I did:sas2:?

Floyd is a weirdo man.

And you supposed to be better than Muhammad Ali:scust:?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:thernbroom: My nikka Floyd really does love hard. It's kinda sad really. But I can't say I haven't been there.

0529-floyd-mayweather-shantel-jackson-tmz-4.jpg

It's what every little girl dreams of ... a marriage proposal over text message ... complete with crazy Hollywood bribes and a demand that you change your crappy attitude, stat.

And that's exactly what Floyd Mayweather fired off to Shantel Jackson back in April '14 ... according to new court docs obtained by TMZ Sports.

Jackson put the proposal on display in new legal papers filed in her nuclear war with her ex-fiancee ... which shows how Floyd tried to convince Shantel into getting engaged for a 2nd time.

"This is what I offer to you. Let's get married move in together you can go back in forth to L.A and stay at the condo."
"I promise I will get you in 3 A list movies this year and I'm willing to go to counseling to make us work and you can get the stuff you want and I'm willing to change but I need you to have a better attitude."
How romantic, right?!

Shantel says she shot down the offer (shocker) ... and included several text messages dating back to April 2013 to show why Mayweather wasn't exactly her knight in shining armor.

Among the highlights ...
-- "I had your phone traced. I hired a detective. Your not slick."
-- "I got nasty videos too that I can put on Instagram and twitter"
-- "I took you from rags to riches now you back to rags bi*ch. that's why your out selling sh*t going on petty ass auditions fronting to people like your doing big sh*t."

Shantel also says Floyd got upset over a photo of her with rapper Nelly from April '14 ... with Floyd texting her the picture and saying, "Just tell me this didn't mean anything."

In the legal docs she also claims, "[Floyd] threatened that if I didn't take down the photo of me and Nelly, he would post 'naked photos' of me on social media."

BTW, Shantel and Nelly began dating ... and are still together.
zW2RgXZ.gif

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
floyd is a narcissist

this is beyond simping, this is some deep control freak shyt....dude is mentally ill

DougFunnY

Make it a win
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
We dont know the ins and outs of the relationship. For all we know, she was probably texting him some wild shyt right back. OR she coulda initiated shyt in the first place:yeshrug:

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Floyd gave her a great offer. A few movies, a condo, and going to counseling....and all she had to do was change her attitude. Floyd ain't gone find another woman in his life from here on out that's gonna love him for him. He's the highest paid athlete.....everybody wants his money, down to the people he call his "friends". Money don't absolve you from having feelings, so if he gets emotional over a chick like the rest of us, so be it. The only person that comes outta this looking foolish is her.

Archimedes

All Star
Daps
:francis: floyd a simp for real.

What 50 said is the truth; floyd paying people to be his "friends".

Archimedes

All Star
Daps
Floyd gave her a great offer. A few movies, a condo, and going to counseling....and all she had to do was change her attitude. Floyd ain't gone find another woman in his life from here on out that's gonna love him for him. He's the highest paid athlete.....everybody wants his money, down to the people he call his "friends". Money don't absolve you from having feelings, so if he gets emotional over a chick like the rest of us, so be it. The only person that comes outta this looking foolish is her.

And you think this chick loves him for him? How a bytch go from floyd to nelly? She obviously prowling for rich nikkas.

You cant buy love anyway; only a hard dikk and firm fatherly guiding hand can.

This nikka floyd bought this bytch body from nose to ass and now she left him. :mjlol:

:mjcry:

Last edited: