Floyd mayweather vs sweet pea in prime at 147. Who u think would win

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Sweet Pea didn't have the power to bother Floyd imo. The threat isn't there to get rocked/Ko'd like it was with Judah (and no I'm not saying Judah = pea:comeon:) which I thought was part of the reason why Floyd got off to a slow start against a lefty like Zab, aside from him being a good boxer in his own right.

Floyd is a bit bigger with longer reach, and Pea got a bit careless with his defense at times as far as balance. Uncle Roger was able to tag him up with the straight right, I dont see why Floyd couldn't as well (has one of the best straight rights of all time and is a much smarter fighter than Rog). It would be chess match though, but I'd give the edge to Floyd. Pea might be my fav boxer off all time though.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Floyd.

Honestly sweet pea was very beatable, and a bit overrated:ld:... As far as him being praised on here.

MrWestGrand

The Negotiator
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Sparring & fight night are 2 different things bro. Also Pea fought against the shoulder roll (pre prime) in his fight with the Black Mamba in 87.

Lots of fukery :mjlol:

Didn't these two fight in the dressing room before the a teal fight:russ:. nikkas had beef 4rel.