Floyd mayweather vs sweet pea in prime at 147. Who u think would win

Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Master Teacher Please drop gems of knowledge on us breh :feedme:

I already stated this. If 17 year old Floyd was on par with sweat pea in sparring and even holding back because he didn't want to upstage him, what do you think is going to happen lmao.

Sweat Pea doesn't have the power to bother Floyd, but it will take Floyd probably 4 or 5 rounds to start dominating, and I think he would knock sweat pea out especially at 135 where Floyd had explosive power and could hurt his opponent with his crisp counters.

Sugar Ray Leonard is the type of figher physically and skill wise would get beat mayweather fair square, because he has the size advantage, he has speed, he has power, and he has skills. You need all these things to beat Mayweather, but I still got Mayweather beating Ray because of Ray's style.

Eroll Spence is the prototype for a floyd stopper, he's bigger, he is fast, he can get off the ring, and he can bring pressure with powerful shots. It's not by chance he gave Floyd problems, that combination of speed and power is hard to deal with when you are the smaller person.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Floyd beats him off the fact that he's just as good of a defensive fighter as Sweet Pea was (Pea #1 of the last 25 years....Floyd's #3 at worst), but a better offensive fighter than Pea was...plus bigger, stronger, faster, and more accurate.

Floyd wins.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Floyd beats him off the fact that he's just as good of a defensive fighter as Sweet Pea was (Pea #1 of the last 25 years....Floyd's #3 at worst), but a better offensive fighter than Pea was...plus bigger, stronger, faster, and more accurate.

Floyd wins.
who would you have second over floyd

NasirJr

★CAROLINAS FINEST★
Daps
Reppin
The NCarolina
Floyd man and I hate to admit it:wow:

I think it would be close but Floyd would get the nod in a decision.

Mr. Leonidas

All Star
Daps
I already stated this. If 17 year old Floyd was on par with sweat pea in sparring and even holding back because he didn't want to upstage him, what do you think is going to happen lmao.

Sweat Pea doesn't have the power to bother Floyd, but it will take Floyd probably 4 or 5 rounds to start dominating, and I think he would knock sweat pea out especially at 135 where Floyd had explosive power and could hurt his opponent with his crisp counters.

Sugar Ray Leonard is the type of figher physically and skill wise would get beat mayweather fair square, because he has the size advantage, he has speed, he has power, and he has skills. You need all these things to beat Mayweather, but I still got Mayweather beating Ray because of Ray's style.

Eroll Spence is the prototype for a floyd stopper, he's bigger, he is fast, he can get off the ring, and he can bring pressure with powerful shots. It's not by chance he gave Floyd problems, that combination of speed and power is hard to deal with when you are the smaller person.

"Ronnie Shields, now one of the sport's best trainers, was an assistant trainer under George Benton at the time working with Whitaker. He was there to see Whitaker and Mayweather spar. And while he said Whitaker had few problems with the 17-year-old prodigy, it was obvious that Mayweather was destined to be a superstar.

"Pernell handled him, like he handled all of those guys," Shields said. "He wasn't hitting them hard, just playing with them, going down low like he did and fighting with his hands at his side. They couldn't hit him. But remember, Pernell was the best in the world at the time. When Mayweather was in there, even though he was having trouble with Pernell, it was obvious how good the kid was."

Naturally gifted Floyd Mayweather Jr. gets it done with hard work, perseverance

Welp, if you've already stated this then this is the second time you've been wrong. Fortunately I'm here to make sure it doesn't happen again. Floyd never gave Sweet Pea problems in sparring. Ever. And sparring isn't indicative of anything anyways bro. Fighters spar hundreds if not thousands of rounds. The results of them never translate into professional success. Ever. It's just practice. And BTW I've boxed for 7 years as an amateur, coach boxing currently and still box nikkas out recreationally.

...maybe you didn't hear. But SRL beat a Mayweather already. The Mayweather who taught Floyd and gave him his "style". Hash tag just saying :dame:

And I wouldn't put too much stock into Spence Jrs limited success against Floyd during sparring. Again, sparring ultimately means little. And to Floyd's credit, it was during the beginning of his training camp when his conditioning wasn't yet optimal plus he just came out of jail bro.

Whitaker beats Floyd. Only drugs beats Whitaker ultimately. The big difference between them is that audiences around America didn't boo Sweet Pea and fall asleep during his fights like they did Floyds because Whitaker was offensive and brilliantly defensive Plus he didn't run and clinch excessively like Floyd did.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Ronnie Shields, now one of the sport's best trainers, was an assistant trainer under George Benton at the time working with Whitaker. He was there to see Whitaker and Mayweather spar. And while he said Whitaker had few problems with the 17-year-old prodigy, it was obvious that Mayweather was destined to be a superstar.

"Pernell handled him, like he handled all of those guys," Shields said. "He wasn't hitting them hard, just playing with them, going down low like he did and fighting with his hands at his side. They couldn't hit him. But remember, Pernell was the best in the world at the time. When Mayweather was in there, even though he was having trouble with Pernell, it was obvious how good the kid was."

Naturally gifted Floyd Mayweather Jr. gets it done with hard work, perseverance

Welp, if you've already stated this and then this is the second time you've been wrong. Fortunately I'm here to make sure it doesn't happen again. Floyd never gave Sweet Pea problems in sparring. Ever. And sparring isn't indicative of anything anyways bro. Fighters spar hundreds if not thousands of rounds. The results of them never translate into professional success. Ever. It's just practice. And BTW I've boxed for 7 years as an amateur, coach boxing currently and still box nikkas out recreationally.

...maybe you didn't hear. But SRL beat a Mayweather already. The Mayweather who taught Floyd and gave him his "style". Hash tag just saying :dame:

And I wouldn't put too much stock into Spence Jrs limited success against Floyd during sparring. Again, sparring ultimately means little. And to Floyd credit, it was during the beginning of his training camp when his conditioning wasn't yet optimal plus he just came out of jail bro.

You just quoted a yahoo article, can't take you serious

Floyd said he knew he could out box Pernell Whitaker but he didn't want upstage him because he was amateur and pernell was a pro and he didn't want to ruin the relationship

Pernall Whitaker got his eye closed but Oscar, Canelo who is better than that young Oscar couldn't scracth Floyd when he was younger and bigger

Whitaker isn't one Floyd's level, he would give a floyd a good showing like Emmanuel August because of the styles, but he would lose clearly and would probably get knocked out

As far as Floyd Sr losing to SRL, what does that have to do with anything

Floyd Sr doesn't do the shyt Floyd does, he is not as good as Floyd, never was at any point of time neither was Roger, Stevie Wonder could see that

stop talking boxing

Mr. Leonidas

All Star
Daps

Floyd said he knew he could out box Pernell Whitaker but he didn't want upstage him because he was amateur and pernell was a pro and he didn't want to ruin the relationship

Pernall Whitaker got his eye closed but Oscar, Canelo who is better than that young Oscar couldn't scracth Floyd when he was younger and bigger

Whitaker isn't one Floyd's level, he would give a floyd a good showing like Emmanuel August because of the styles, but he would lose clearly and would probably get knocked out

Floyd Sr doesn't do the shyt Floyd does, he is not as good as Floyd, never was at any point of time neither was Roger, Stevie Wonder could see that

stop talking boxing

And you just quoted Floyd Mayweather...are YOU serious!?!?! That's like me quoting Whitaker to make my argument LOL smdh! :mjlol:

Are you okay bro? Eating well? Run out of peanut butter to jerk off with so youre irritable? I CANT TAKE YOU SERIOUS!:troll:

Your video doesn't get more biased than that bro. You quote the same guy you ejaculate to. Kids. Ill stick to my article quoting respected and revered trainer RONNIE SHIELDS who was actually there. :jawalrus:

OHHHH but Floyd said it so it must be true right? He also said he never beat women and had fake weed in that SHO All Access episode :sas2:

And CANELO is better than young OSCAR DE LA HOYA? :dahell:

And WHITAKER, who spent a DECADE as the sports #1 fighter when you were still teething and shytting yourself isn't on floyds level!?!?!?!? :why:

And WHITAKER would give a "good showing like Emmanuel Augustus", the charismatic journeyman who gave Floyd problems!?!?!:what:

Your knowledge of boxing and probably of life in general========> :trash:

fukk outta here you pubescent Gerber ass neophyte. Go gargle some Similac and head to bed. Its late out. Even though you don't have school tomorrow, you know darn well you should be in bed mister. Don't make me tell your mother you snuck outta bed to use the computer in the middle of the night. :ufdup:

Mr. Leonidas

All Star
Daps

stop talking boxing

And you just quoted Floyd Mayweather...are YOU serious!?!?! That's like me quoting Whitaker to make my argument LOL smdh! :mjlol:

Are you okay bro? Eating well? Run out of peanut butter to jerk off with so youre irritable? I CANT TAKE YOU SERIOUS!:troll:

Your video doesn't get more biased than that bro. You quote the same guy you ejaculate to. Kids. Ill stick to my article quoting respected and revered trainer RONNIE SHIELDS who was actually there. :jawalrus:

OHHHH but Floyd said it so it must be true right? He also said he never beat women and had fake weed in that SHO All Access episode :sas2:

And CANELO is better than young OSCAR DE LA HOYA? :dahell:

And WHITAKER, who spent a DECADE as the sports #1 fighter when you were still teething and shytting yourself isn't on floyds level!?!?!?!? :why:

And WHITAKER would give a "good showing like Emmanuel Augustus", the charismatic journeyman who gave Floyd problems!?!?!:what:

Your knowledge of boxing and probably of life in general========> :trash:

fukk outta here you pubescent Gerber ass neophyte. Go gargle some Similac and head to bed. Its late out. Even though you don't have school tomorrow, you know darn well you should be in bed mister. Don't make me tell your mother you snuck outta bed to use the computer in the middle of the night. :ufdup:

Mr. Leonidas

All Star
Daps

stop talking boxing

And one more thing you ignorant underdeveloped dumbass- next time you try to google boxing info to act like you know something about the sport, take your time when you come up with the bullshyt. If you actually listened and understood what was being said in the video you would have heard that Floyd was talking about FRANKIE RANDALL when he said he didn't want to upstage him and ruin the relationship. He said he was 17 and didn't go hard against Frankie, not Sweet Pea. Now get out of my sight before you embarrass yourself even more online.

Last edited:

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
not sure what prospective most of you are speaking from in here, but I have seen both of their entire careers when they happened, not by tape. Olympics on up.

anybody can beat anybody. who was the better fighter or would win most times. I'll take Pea. As great as Floyd is defensively, he wasnt as great as Pea. they both had similar feet but upper body its no contest. if Pea really didnt want to be hit, he couldnt.

at 130 though, Floyd could beat anyone. also, I saw people talking about Hearns vs Floyd. at 147 I would take Hearns more times than Floyd. Probably SRL too. I am a Floyd stan, but those guys were nothing like anyone he faced in his entire career.

Mr. Leonidas

All Star
Daps
not sure what prospective most of you are speaking from in here, but I have seen both of their entire careers when they happened, not by tape. Olympics on up.

anybody can beat anybody. who was the better fighter or would win most times. I'll take Pea. As great as Floyd is defensively, he wasnt as great as Pea. they both had similar feet but upper body its no contest. if Pea really didnt want to be hit, he couldnt.

at 130 though, Floyd could beat anyone. also, I saw people talking about Hearns vs Floyd. at 147 I would take Hearns more times than Floyd. Probably SRL too. I am a Floyd stan, but those guys were nothing like anyone he faced in his entire career.

Finally, someone on here who's been watching boxing as long as I have. You're absolutely correct. The 4 Kings beat Floyd no question. But according to the preemies on here, Floyd beats them all cuz he's undefeated :mjlol: