Floyd Mayweather's May 3rd Opponent Will Officially Be......left up to the fans?

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
http://www.fighthype.com/news/article16082.html

Moments ago, undefeated pound-for-pound king Floyd "Money" Mayweather posted the following message, along with a picture of Amir Khan and Marcos Maidana, on both his official Facebook and Twitter pages: "I'm going to let the fans vote. Tell me who I should fight next. Khan or Maidana?" It didn't take long for thousands of fans to chime in on the Facebook post with their personal opinion.

Though some were hoping that rumors of an unofficial announcement being made during the Super Bowl would come to fruition, Mayweather still hasn't officially decided who he'll face when he makes his highly-anticipated return to the ring on May 3 at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada. If you want your voice to be heard, sign-in to Facebook and share your opinion on his official page.

:ohhh:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Floyd borrowing a page out of his lil brother's book and letting the fans vote his next opponent:blessed:

Of course, yall know I'm voting Khan. But I think it's rigged, because their is no official poll AND Floyd dont wanna fight Maidana anyways, because it's less money and he's still unknown to the casuals. Like AB said, "people dont know who I lost to, they just know I lost".

Khan has the bigger fan base and is more marketable......plus, Floyd will bring up the fact that Khan beat Maidana once he finalizes the fight with Khan to help justify the pick. Just watch.

Daps
Reppin
The Sweet Science
Floyd borrowing a page out of his lil brother's book and letting the fans vote his next opponent:blessed:

Of course, yall know I'm voting Khan. But I think it's rigged, because their is no official poll AND Floyd dont wanna fight Maidana anyways, because it's less money and he's still unknown to the casuals. Like AB said, "people dont know who I lost to, they just know I lost".

Khan has the bigger fan base and is more marketable......plus, Floyd will bring up the fact that Khan beat Maidana once he finalizes the fight with Khan to help justify the pick. Just watch.

Yeah I think the "poll" is just a clever way of giving that bytch ass Con the fight. At the end of the day though Floyd would whoop both these guys asses, Im sticking to my guns though I been saying Floyd should make history and schedule to fight both the same night! That shyt could be legendary! :banderas:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I think the "poll" is just a clever way of giving that bytch ass Con the fight. At the end of the day though Floyd would whoop both these guys asses, Im sticking to my guns though I been saying Floyd should make history and schedule to fight both the same night! That shyt could be legendary! :banderas:

He should.

He would 12-0 Maidana first and then KO Khan in the 2nd fight:heh:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
pretty much the "poll" is a copout and a scapegoat to justify a may-khan fight without floyd getting any direct backlash from it...i just dont get why khan has to be a gotdamn option when he hasn't done shyt. all khan had to do was go ahead and fight devon and take his belt but he was too bytchmade to do that. at least maidana earned a superfight

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
to me, all signs point to Maidana.

especially because of Haymon.

Floyd wins that WBA belt, he will vacate it and Thurman/Paulie/Collazo will fight for the vacant. The winner will have fight with Maidana and maybe even Broner on the table if he wants it.

This is how you recycle a belt and keep your top fighters busy.

i mean its crazy because even Zab is still top 10 WBA so that means he can be an optional. :skip:

GBP owns the rankings at 147.

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
to me, all signs point to Maidana.

especially because of Haymon.

Floyd wins that WBA belt, he will vacate it and Thurman/Paulie/Collazo will fight for the vacant. The winner will have fight with Maidana and maybe even Broner on the table if he wants it.

This is how you recycle a belt and keep your top fighters busy.

i mean its crazy because even Zab is still top 10 WBA so that means he can be an optional. :skip:

GBP owns the rankings at 147.

good post