Floyd Mayweather's May 3rd Opponent Will Officially Be......left up to the fans?

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Getting tired of this dumb shyt. Great fighter, but a full of shyt son of a Sea Biscuit:camby:
How so.....

Was Manny full of shyt, when he's picking on career lw in JMM, a LWW Bradley....Then later targeting Gamboa, and Mikey Garcia........When the last time Manny fought a WW

So now Floyd is getting criticism for possibly taking a undeserving fighter off the table in Khan, and replacing that with his biggest available threat and hottest fighter in his division

Fukk is the consistency people, are we hating to hate now, a hater like myself can't even hate in this instance.......

Last edited:

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
How so.....

Was Manny full of shyt, when he's picking on career lw in JMM, a LWW Bradley....Then later targeting Gamboa, and Mikey Garcia........When the last time Manny fought a WW

So now is getting criticism for possibly taking a undeserving fighter off the table in Khan, and replacing that with his biggest available threat and hottest fighter in his division

Fukk is the consistency people, are we hating to hate now, a hater like myself can't even hate in this instance.......

Maaaaan stfu:stopitslime:

:camby:

vybzinc

#UCANTSEEME!
Daps
Damn Skip b in full defense mode today, anything to protect his boo.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Better than any Manny victory since ODH, so nikkas need to cut that shyt out like they aint be the house on Canelo, and that Floydie would duck him

And Floyd fought him at a weight disadvantage of at least 15 pounds AND Canelo was only a 2-1 underdog.........that's how close people thought the fight would be:manny:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
lol at you thinking you're an actual floyd stan of sound mind...when i compared pac-rios to floyd-canelo in the pac-rios fight thread which were very similar in terms of dominance. you floyd stans lost their minds and embarassed yourselves...you were one of the worst...things from calling me a canelo stan which gets the :huh: for many reasons to you not knowing the real meaning of ring generalship lol
floyd-khan is bullshyt..you too tried to reason it from a financial point of view..the only reason why i didn't say anything to you about that is because i know you know in the greater scope of things fights like floyd-manny or floyd-sergio would be better potential fights in every sense of the word (financially and legacy especially) than floyd-khan...the cat with his "nationalistic rooting interest" nonsense didn't think so and he got sonned for it

dawg, I will say it again. RIos-Pac was much easier than Floyd-Canelo. Canelo is more powerful, holds belts and had no loss. He beat Trout (:manny:) . He was the greatest threat to Floyd and he was Top 10 at 154 at least. What about Rios ? Tell me one thing that Rios had in his favor going in with Manny ? That Rios fight was mostly like Floyd-Guerrero. In fact, Rios was coming off a loss fighting Manny. It was a safe fight for Manny and you know it. As far as Floyd-Pac, I don't even wanna talk about it. I don't wanna see Floyd-Sergio either :snoop:

Gimme Floyd-Lara, Floyd-Thurman and Floyd-Ward (???) and I m good. :yes:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Breh at one point I was a fan of Floyd myself. He was the shyt back in 2000. Then he almost lost to Castillo, started calling himself "money" instead of "pretty boy Floyd"' and it basically went downhill from there. I guarantee you this "Cold War" wouldn't have existed if it wasn't for Floyd ducking Manny. Great fighter but man dis dude is a straight up hoe. Even you gotta admit that.

Floyd ducked Manny ? You got it bro. Yeah, Floyd is a chicken. You mind telling me how he ducked Manny though ?

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
And Floyd fought him at a weight disadvantage of at least 15 pounds AND Canelo was only a 2-1 underdog.........that's how close people thought the fight would be:manny:

I m just saying. I respect @patscorpio opinopinion but dude3 tryna tell me that fight was equivalent to Pac- Rios breh :mjlol: