Floyd Mayweather's May 3rd Opponent Will Officially Be......left up to the fans?

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
:stopitslime:

Con doesn't posses anywhere close to the power or skill that Mosley has and his hand speed is overrated, Floyd would take that piece of shyts lunch and eat it in front of him!
This.........

And May has face 4-5 people faster than Khan hand speed wise, nikkas need to stop this speed vs Speed shyt, and troubling Floyd, when a LW in Diaz put Khan on his ass and boxed the shyt out of him

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics

vybzinc

#UCANTSEEME!
Daps
It's funny how emotional the people who dont like Floyd get and watches his every move. I don't even discuss Floyd anymore cuz ppl either call you a stan or a hater despite all the fair judgement you do on the topic. A Floyd thread can never be subjective. He is the Lebron of boxing. Some call me a stan just because I spit common sense. Most people who hate on cocky athletes are either introverted or use to get bullied. I only stanned 1 athlete and that was Michael Jordan :wow:
Breh at one point I was a fan of Floyd myself. He was the shyt back in 2000. Then he almost lost to Castillo, started calling himself "money" instead of "pretty boy Floyd"' and it basically went downhill from there. I guarantee you this "Cold War" wouldn't have existed if it wasn't for Floyd ducking Manny. Great fighter but man dis dude is a straight up hoe. Even you gotta admit that.

vybzinc

#UCANTSEEME!
Daps
More than 20 pages later, Floyd still ain't picked an opponent yet. :lolbron:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Breh at one point I was a fan of Floyd myself. He was the shyt back in 2000. Then he almost lost to Castillo, started calling himself "money" instead of "pretty boy Floyd"' and it basically went downhill from there. I guarantee you this "Cold War" wouldn't have existed if it wasn't for Floyd ducking Manny. Great fighter but man dis dude is a straight up hoe. Even you gotta admit that.
He never ducked manny. This thing is bigger than Manny. If it could happen, he'd fight Manny independently. This is about not letting Arum see one red cent.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what: damn son u don't no what the hell your talking about

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
More than 20 pages later, Floyd still ain't picked an opponent yet. :lolbron:
thought it was a foregone conclusion that it's gonna be Maidana at this point. You'd think that it's gonna be announced this week or next at the very latest if it's indeed happening on May 3rd.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Like Manny didnt have a history of ducking slick black fighters far before Floyd............:skip:

vybzinc

#UCANTSEEME!
Daps
Like Manny didnt have a history of ducking slick black fighters far before Floyd............:skip:
Huh? Did I mention anything about ducking slick black fighters? The fuk you talking about Skip? Stay on topic.

vybzinc

#UCANTSEEME!
Daps
He never ducked manny. This thing is bigger than Manny. If it could happen, he'd fight Manny independently. This is about not letting Arum see one red cent.

Then what was all that blood testing, 50-50 purse split they talked about back in 2010-2012. Konz even visited Mayweather in Las Vegas to discuss the bout. He was willing to work with Arum back then. Now it's all about not giving Arum a cent? C'mon man......

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Then what was all that blood testing, 50-50 purse split they talked about back in 2010-2012. Konz even visited Mayweather in Las Vegas to discuss the bout. He was willing to work with Arum back then. Now it's all about not giving Arum a cent? C'mon man......
Manny was the one who dropped a already agreed upon fight then, so cut that shyt out