FukkaPaidEmail

Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
no

he'll be canelos biggest test

dude isnt ready, im surprised hoya would throw him to floyd at this point

There's not question about that,but Nelo is wayyy better than The Ghost,Ortiz and the other bums Floyd has been eating on for the past couple of years

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
lotta "boxing fans" exposing themselves in this thread right here
worst fight ever. May gonna destroy this bum, he might have problems when that fattie canelo comes into the fight weighting 192 :beli:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's not question about that,but Nelo is wayyy better than The Ghost,Ortiz and the other bums Floyd has been eating on for the past couple of years

hes a brawler, hes going up against the best defensive fighter of the past 30 years

hes gonna frustrate him and pick him apart

hes not ready

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
IMO, Trout outboxed Canelo but Canelo landed the bigger punches and got that big knockdown. I don't know what the judges were looking at when they scored it that heavily in favor Canelo.

That being said, I will be SHOCKED as fukk if Money doesn't tool this dude for 12 rounds.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This will be a very tough fight for Floyd. I don't understand why Floyd would go back up to 154 after it's been shown that he has trouble fighting there. This isn't :flabbynsick: De la hoya or over-the-hill Cotto. Plus this kid is going to come into the ring huge.

I really don't understand Floyd. He has nothing to prove, and yet he's going out his way to fight these guys like his legacy isn't cemented.

Floyd Money Mayweather. Can you think of a bigger money fight them this?

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Manny drained cotto to 145 for no reason
He fought at 147 vs de la hoya and hatton
Than fought at it again vs clottey
He is a welterweight
He knew cotto was havin problems makin 147 so they put in dat catchweight just to fukk him. That's the wack shyt im talking about

De la hoya catch weight and rehydration clause was also a joke

Floyd is gettin older and he doesnt wanna roy jones himself by moving up and down in weight at this stage of his career. And him asking for one makes sense seein the size and weight difference on fight night.

but he's steppin up anyway, can only respect that

going in between 147 and 154 when floyd has only weighed 151 at his career highest and has hovered within a 5 lb range..roy jones dropped 2 divisions and almost 25 lbs of muscle within a year..not the same scenario breh..floyd will be fine

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
how the hell is this canelo dude 43-0 and only 22 years old

he turned pro at 15...apparently they still do that in mexico :smh:...the thing with fighters who turn pro that early is they burn out by, at the latest, their early 30s...look at morales, barrera, castillo...good examples..they debuted in their teens...they were done as elite fighters by their early 30s

GMOGMediaTV

GMOGMedia.tv
Daps
Reppin
Miami
IMO, Trout outboxed Canelo but Canelo landed the bigger punches and got that big knockdown. I don't know what the judges were looking at when they scored it that heavily in favor Canelo.

That being said, I will be SHOCKED as fukk if Money doesn't tool this dude for 12 rounds.

First of all, who is that in your Avi?

Second of all Canelo has stamina issues and I wouldn't be surprised if the fight is stopped in the later rounds in favor of Mayweather.