Food used as biological warfare against black folks

MasterThought

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The average black person will call you a tinfoil hat conspiracy theorist for speaking on something like this.

Black folk scream "white supremacy" but have no idea what it really is or what it's made up of.

Literally everything one can think of has been weaponized to control the black population physically, mentally and spiritually.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
The average black person will call you a tinfoil hat conspiracy theorist for speaking on something like this.

Black folk scream "white supremacy" but have no idea what it really is or what it's made up of.

Literally everything one can think of has been weaponized to control the black population physically, mentally and spiritually.
That’s why I posted the 2nd video of a cac saying his folks is directly targeting us

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
start cooking..there is no excuse..cacs made cheap fast food for theyselves coz they dont cook on the regular..they never made that shyte for you...you just rode the wave coz being lazy.

Yup.

We wanna ride their cheap food wave and the go overboard with the lack of portion control. Make your own shyt and you control a very important piece of your lifestyle so you can focus on surviving this recession.

Reality is ALOT of folks love eating garbage!

Studious one

Change names, like change clothes; stay a fly girl
Daps
Food is the ultimate weapon, alongside water. Both of them have long been poisoned.

You are born into a war that is being waged on many fronts via an Opponent that hides in the last place most would look.
Smartest thing I’ve seen posted on the internet today! Let me rep you brother!

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
they are spraying gmos into raw food, hgh meat and pesticide veggies
all those put there so producers and manufucturers make a profit, ...i mean who is the biggest market? black people only 13% and if u eating freshly cooked food..you know what they say about reaching certain critical control points when preparing food?

in other words, again, buy fresh and cook it yourself at home..doesnt cost much if you buying local.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
PoJjmvs.jpg

Imagine listening to these clowns. Or pseudoscience crap from Natural News.

C9afOWy.jpg

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
Food deserts on their own are like, the same thing. Not arguing with the video, but society does this to people, and truthfully black people more than we realize.

shyt, I went to college and in New Brunswick NJ and they had bars and liquor stores but no supermarket until like, my junior year of college. The town is 70% minorities. Coincidence? No way

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Natureboy told us about the CRISPR years ago,but sadly nobody cares. It comes with living in the zoo:respect: