Food used as biological warfare against black folks

Kenwins01

Pro
Daps
I don’t disagree but I wonder if this is propaganda. To include race and to only focus on one particular group who has historically complained about the gov attacking them . This is would in turn make the other groups over look it and call it bs or show no empathy b/c it’s not their people. Just a thought. But I believe this tech does exist and it’s targeting all common folk. Same as the vitamins they forced on the globe.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
this has nothing to do with race lmao and I am Black.

They sell fast food to everyone. The bigger issue is the lack of diet, nutritional and financial education available to Black folks.

Also, when he says the government, doesn't he get that President chooses who runs the CIA and the FBI? He needs to be more specific.

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
Franchise-1.jpg

Interesting book talks about the cross-connection between Mc Donald and its prominence in Black America

The complicated history of McDonald’s and Black America

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
I hate to be the one saying this but oh well. It is known blacks hold very little wealth in this country and that includes practically no representation in politics. If a group specifically wanted to do something to blacks it won't be too difficult. Just look at how it's normally black people having to move out their neighborhoods cause of gentrification. This also includes industrial complexes that are setup typically in poor and/or black areas which may cause pollution. There is a problem with food but that would be associated with the problems of capitalism. Vids like this only keep people's mind in a hamster wheel.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Daps
I don’t disagree but I wonder if this is propaganda. To include race and to only focus on one particular group who has historically complained about the gov attacking them . This is would in turn make the other groups over look it and call it bs or show no empathy b/c it’s not their people. Just a thought. But I believe this tech does exist and it’s targeting all common folk. Same as the vitamins they forced on the globe.

If they didn’t enrich foods with iron, iodine etc. a lot of Americans would be malnourished.

All of the foods you eat are enriched with extra vitamins to ensure you had proper cognitive development and physical growth
:childplease:

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
3 wings and fried rice is warfare and I haven't supported in a decade. They come in, scoop up money feeding us poison, then hightail it out of the neighborhood back to the suburbs. Laughing all the way to the bank. Comfortably. If you can't get people to even do something simple like boycott those type establishments then there is literally no hope expecting much else.

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's insane when a youtube video posting conspiracies is used as fact because it confirms your bias. The dumbing down of society continues.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yup.

We wanna ride their cheap food wave and the go overboard with the lack of portion control. Make your own shyt and you control a very important piece of your lifestyle so you can focus on surviving this recession.

Reality is ALOT of folks love eating garbage!
Garbage was made to be addictive though. Couple in the fact that food deserts in black areas is a major issue. To eat high quality food in this country, you have to grow it or travel to get if it’s not in your area.

malleymal

All Star
Daps
Yea they were loving COVID when it was killing minorities. Trust that they are trying to fine tune it so that it only impacts blacks and browns.

:camby: