Footage from last nights Smif N Wessun concert with surprise guest appearance from Ras Kass

Juggalo Fred

Juggalo and horrorcore enthusiast
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Juggalo island
I traveled down south to the big city of Albany New York for this one at a venue called Empire. The only other time I went to this place was for a Tech N9ne and Rittz show in 2022. Anyways here is a summary of the night:

First opener was a cac named Animal Cracker and his hype man. He was decent but I didn't get any footage.

2nd act was another local named Shyste. He had another rapper who's name I believe was Exquisite. These guys were considerably better than the first two.

Then Akrobatik came on, I've seen him multiple times before and he always puts on a great live set. Boston legend right here.

Then another local rapper, El Gant goes on, and he brings out Ras Kass of all fukking people and says Ras has never preformed in Albany before.

Then the legends themselves Smif N Wessun take the stage and kill it. I'm wearing a 2pac and Spice 1 t-shirt and before the start of their second song Steele looks at my shirt and takes like 3 seconds to process it and when he notices Pac on there instantly reaches out to give me daps.

They preformed almost every song you'd expect to hear except Super Brooklyn. Very high energy set. Good times were had by all.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I traveled down south to the big city of Albany New York for this one at a venue called Empire. The only other time I went to this place was for a Tech N9ne and Rittz show in 2022. Anyways here is a summary of the night:

First opener was a cac named Animal Cracker and his hype man. He was decent but I didn't get any footage.

2nd act was another local named Shyste. He had another rapper who's name I believe was Exquisite. These guys were considerably better than the first two.

Then Akrobatik came on, I've seen him multiple times before and he always puts on a great live set. Boston legend right here.

Then another local rapper, El Gant goes on, and he brings out Ras Kass of all fukking people and says Ras has never preformed in Albany before.

Then the legends themselves Smif N Wessun take the stage and kill it. I'm wearing a 2pac and Spice 1 t-shirt and before the start of their second song Steele looks at my shirt and takes like 3 seconds to process it and when he notices Pac on there instantly reaches out to give me daps.

They preformed almost every song you'd expect to hear except Super Brooklyn. Very high energy set. Good times were had by all.

Why wouldn’t they perform Super Brooklyn tho? Smh

straightcash

All Star
Daps
@hex
Ras Kass × Havoc × RJ Payne's collab album Guttr dropped on May 3, 2024 :mjcry:

Didn't even get the respect and dignity of a pinned thread on TheColi :damn:

Meanwhile, Payroll Giovanni's Have Money Have Heart EP dropped only in May 17 and the thread still has only 2 pages. Still got pinned

• Dap
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
@hex
Ras Kass × Havoc × RJ Payne's collab album Guttr dropped on May 3, 2024 :mjcry:

Didn't even get the respect and dignity of a pinned thread on TheColi :damn:

Meanwhile, Payroll Giovanni's Have Money Have Heart EP dropped only in May 17 and the thread still has only 2 pages. Still got pinned

You gotta @ me if you want an album thread stickied breh.

I mod the whole site, I didn't sticky any of the Booth threads currently up.

Fred.

straightcash

All Star
Daps
You gotta @ me if you want an album thread stickied breh.

I mod the whole site, I didn't sticky any of the Booth threads currently up.

Fred.
Appreciate it. Others made the threads. I just noticed the discrepancy recently.

Hopefully, @LevelUp updates the Guttr album OP with music videos and the album's Spotify and YT playlist links too.

• Dap
Reactions: hex