For 10 million, You must Marry 1 of these 5 Crazy Women.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
l5CZC8ByT1yLOQJ3z4UhK6AkHJh.jpg

Tiffany, Abigail, Rebecca, Isabella, Vanessa
Vanessa is William?:russ:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Why y'all picking Tiffany like she'll just choose y'all and want to increase your money for y'all? :heh:

She's a rich brat money aficionado who'll most likely scheme a way to take your 50 mill from you somehow. Find some lawyer of renown on the side and ride off in the sunset with 90/100 mill (because obviously she'll double it up) leaving you with 1-5 million talking about "well I didn't leave the little ugly frog high and dry at least, he ought to be thankful for that.:queen: Because I could've. :devil:".

I'll take the goth. I would take the sweetheart but she's not only unloyal, she's also untrustworthy...which means she lies. I don't do liars.
Just because your adding your own attributes to the topic doesnt make it so breh. Even if its likely. OP didnt say Tiff would scheme or cheat so she wont. Thats Isabella who is the cheater.:pachaha:

e001

Superstar
Daps
The hairy chest and deep voice got me fukked up, I'll marry Isabella, for 50 million, as long as I can fukk on the regular, I don't mind her cheating.

Tiffany would've been an option but the bytch might kill me and I can't risk it with 50 million in the bank.

Last edited:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
I'll take isabella. I won't have the patience to deal with the other broads shyt.

Last edited:

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Tiffany or Rebecca.... leaning towards Rebecca

You already got a 50m bag, so now its about building the life you want and Rebecca seems like the only one that won't give you a heart attack, grey hairs, concussions or an STD

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I was bout to say..its wild that everybody just overlooking that she puts nikkas in hospitals:russ:
i actually dont remember reading that hospital bit. guess i'm sleeping in a different, locked room...a bunker rather lol.

edit: only one has been put in the hospital. ima keep a bouncer/security guard on payroll for her ass :dead: