For 10 million, You must Marry 1 of these 5 Crazy Women.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tiffany by country miles. You didn't do a good job with Abigail. Should've made her a 10/10. That'd have made things interesting.

Clapsteel O'Neal

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Call me crazy but I'll take the whore.:manny:
All these bytches seem impossible to get along with besides her and I'm not laying up wit no body builder.
Knowing a bytch is a smut is 90% of the battle.
Might even try to pimp her to other rich mfs.
Nicca :ledahell::mjlol: why would you go that extra smart dumb nicca sh_t when tiffany already knows how to stack bread and isn't a whore? :dahell:

Family Man

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Call me crazy but I'll take the whore.:manny:
All these bytches seem impossible to get along with besides her and I'm not laying up wit no body builder.
Knowing a bytch is a smut is 90% of the battle.
Might even try to pimp her to other rich mfs.
Right. That's my answer too. She's the easiest to predict and manage out of the bunch. If I'm marrying for $50Mil I don't give a fukk who the bytch fukks.
I might even grow to have a decent rapport with her too if she's cool as fukk outside of being promiscuous. shyt, I might not even judge her about it either. She's the only one where you're going into the situation with your eyes wide open from the jump. You know the bytch finna fukk around.

The rest of these bytches gonna make me catch a case. You ain't finna be talking to be any kinda way. You ain't finna put your hands on me. And you ain't finna fukk up my peace of mind with your depression.

I was gonna chance it with the Goth chick until I got to the part about her torturing cats. That's a deal breaker right there.

Last edited:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rules
-No Prenup
-No Divorce
- You Cannot cheat, if you do, 50 mil is gone and you must pay your spouse 10k fine a year
- Must live in a small town

Vanessa "The Athlete"
A fitness freak. has a big attitude. very aggressive. obsesses over exercising. has been known to take steroid pills in the past. Because of this, she is more hairy and muscular than the average female so dont be surprised when u feeling her up and she has a hairy ass chest with a deep ass voice to go with it *maybe*. she shaves tho. most in shape out the bunch. Extremely loyal. Overall Looks: 7/10

Tiffany "The Princess"
had a very rich childhood. is EXTREMELY spoiled. Formerly wealthy not anymore. Goes berserk if she doesn't get what she wants. Extremely High maintenance. known to to get physically violent. Sent one of her boyfriends to the hospital. is stuck up and arrogant. Is a genius when it comes to finance and investing. Willing to perform pretty much any act during sex. Overall Looks: 8/10

Abigail "The Nerd"
Very reserved and shy. Very intelligent. Very snobby and speaks to u like a idiot,looks down on you. During sex, she will only will perform missionary, thats it. no BJs or HJs. Very into S/M where your the slave and shes the master during sex. Decent attitude Overall Looks: 6/10

Rebecca "The Goth"
Very talkative and opinionated. Into very kinky/freaky sex. Has a extremely weird and strange personality. She loves demonic/Satanist shyt. She is constantly doing dark ass rituals. has a generally depressed attitude. Tortures her cat. Loves guns. Very emotional. You may wake up in bed one day with a Zebra head next to you lol. Overall Looks: 8/10

Isabella 'Sweetheart"
The most social and kindest one one of the group. An airhead and not too bright. However she is extremely promiscuous, even in marriage, and has already a very high body count. Has many male "friends." Cheerful attitude and southern accent. Very untrustworthy and unreliable in general... Overall Looks: 9/10

which one??
The goth
This was rough.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Nicca :ledahell::mjlol: why would you go that extra smart dumb nicca sh_t when tiffany already knows how to stack bread and isn't a whore? :dahell:
cause she'll put you in the hospital.. or kill you.. but definitely beat the shyt out of you on a regular basis... or have you hit her and get locked up

either way... you are never going to survive with a crazy bytch who injures men

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
She's a depressed chick breh, you find a way to show her a good time and she's yours. :manny:
Tiffany ain't loyal to anything BUT herself, that's how these savvy princesses (an intelligent princess is always worst than a dumb one) operate. Her narcissism will make you want to kill yourself. But outcast weirdo can be loyal to you if you play your cards right.

And with 50 million on the line, you gon' need all the loyalty you can manage to get

With this in mind, why not pick the fitness freak? She's the only one where it is explicitly stated that she's loyal through and through.

I'm gonna have to change my vote from Tiffany now though, somehow I glossed over the fact that she hospitalized one of her past boyfriends :damn:

Clapsteel O'Neal

Daps
Reppin
NULL
cause she'll put you in the hospital.. or kill you.. but definitely beat the shyt out of you on a regular basis... or have you hit her and get locked up

either way... you are never going to survive with a crazy bytch who injures men
:ehh: fair enough. I just completely dismissed her ability to body me :pachaha: and only saw her guap getting skills :lolbron:

AggiePride336.

Black American. The Sipp/Carolina.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Give me Isabella. Probably a mistake, but oh well..

I’m not fuggin with the goth. That satanic shyt is a no go, as I’m a Christian and I don’t want that evil round me. We’d clash on a daily.

Tiffany; I ain’t down with that violent shyt. I’m also the type that’s not going to give you everything you want and do everything you say. She would try to get violent with me. As for her being financially savvy; I don’t give a fug about that. I can look after my own money. I don’t need help.

Abigail; that looking and talking down on me is a no go. I’ve dated a girl like that, where everything she said was right and anything others; including myself, had to be questioned. I’ll pass.

Ain’t even gone say too much on Vanessa. Steroids is a no go. I also imagine, while she’ll keep herself up physically, the small things like keeping her nails and hair done won’t be important to her. So, nah.

Gunz&Butta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
:ohhh:So most men agree we going with Tiffany. She can pull up on me all she wants. As long as she dont touch the kids, we cool.:yeshrug:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
The Princess off the rip, But the Athlete description is all over the place. Still looks like a 7, but is described as more hair and muscular than the average chick? :patrice:I'd have to see a pic of what where talking about here cuz I could deal with her personality,but that "hairy" shyt and the *maybe* deep voice got me :patrice:.