For Honor Open Beta is Lit! Mortal Kombat Meets Dynasty Warriors.

Notorious Jerry

Change&Hope Ambassador
Daps
Reppin
Chalmette,LA

Game so far has been really fun been playing it on pc the file itself was about 21 gigs. After getting my ass whip for about two hours I can say that this game is at lest worth a download for me it's a buy.
Game Has a Mortal Kombat meets Dynasty type Feel which is great for players of each, I found myself getting lost in killing waves of low level A.i enemies. this may address some Questions you guys have.

Pros:
+Game Looks Amazing The Maps will have you stopping to just look around.
+Combat is unique to the point you just can't button mash you have to predict others attacks and use the map to your advantage.
+Great Match Types
+ Game has a great Training Mode that will be needed because the game has a good learning curve.
+ Flat Out Fun

Cons
-Match Making On Pc you will get some matches dropped with errors, When you do get a match you will fight players out of your level that are clearly out your league.
-I found player reives to take a bit to long to happen allowing other teams players to come across the match to stop a revive.

+/-Hard Learning Curve you will not Just jump into this game and beat other players.

I hope you enjoyed this short First Impression of the game Do you a huge favor and Drop a Like and Share on the video it helps a fellow coli breh Grew his channel.

Last edited:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

Game so far has been really fun been playing it on Cp the file itself was about 21 gigs. After getting my ass whip for about two hours I can say that this game is at lest worth a download for me it's a buy.
Game Has a Mortal Kombat meets Dynasty type Feel which is great for players of each, I found myself getting lost in killing waves of low level A.i enemies. this may address some Questions you guys have.

Pros:
+Game Looks Amazing The Maps will have you stopping to just look around.
+Combat is unique to the point you just can't button mash you have to predict others attacks and use the map to your advantage.
+Great Match Types
+ Game has a great Training Mode that will be needed because the game has a good learning curve.
+ Flat Out Fun

Cons
-Match Making On Pc you will get some matches dropped with errors, When you do get a match you will fight players out of your level that are clearly out your league.
-I found player reives to take a bit to long to happen allowing other teams players to come across the match to stop a revive.

+/-Hard Learning Curve you will not Just jump into this game and beat other players.

I hope you enjoyed this short First Impression of the game Do you a huge favor and Drop a Like and Share on the video it helps a fellow coli breh Grew his channel.

Subscribed good shyt homey :salute: