For Honor Open Beta is Lit! Mortal Kombat Meets Dynasty Warriors.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
General_Dismay1 add me if yall got it, im down to 1v1 anyone but dont get mad if i throw you off the ledge :smugbiden:

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
After watch dogs 2 I promised myself the only ubitrash I would purchase is splinter cell :hubie: I'll hit up the steams tho

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
This is a surprisingly deep game I'm impressed. I just don't know how big the community will get despite the gaudy, detailed long term plans. And the p2p servers with constant host migration is unacceptable

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is a surprisingly deep game I'm impressed. I just don't know how big the community will get despite the gaudy, detailed long term plans. And the p2p servers with constant host migration is unacceptable

Shyt is annoying but peer to peer actually keeps lag down.

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Played the Beta for the past 2 days on the PS4, man the Conqueror is a fukkin' beast. Dude's range sneaks up on people and his lil infinite attack can kill people quick as fukk.

Raider is cheap as fukk but I can't stoppin' using them. That dash guard break into the tackle and the dash blinding attack is nasty, their mixup game up close is nasty. The unblockable attack after the tackle is a good way to throw people off.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Played the Beta for the past 2 days on the PS4, man the Conqueror is a fukkin' beast. Dude's range sneaks up on people and his lil infinite attack can kill people quick as fukk.

Raider is cheap as fukk but I can't stoppin' using them. That dash guard break into the tackle and the dash blinding attack is nasty, their mixup game up close is nasty. The unblockable attack after the tackle is a good way to throw people off.

I have trouble getting in on people especially those hybrid samurai with the long spears but those guard breaks and taps just fukks people up

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
I have trouble getting in on people especially those hybrid samurai with the long spears but those guard breaks and taps just fukks people up
That spear chick be killin' me. I still haven't found a way to deal her bullshyt. She's straight forward with how she fights but her attacks are fast as fukk and that poison stack just ends shyt quick.