For Real This Time. Canelo Vs. GGG Part 2. #NoExcuses Edition. Sept 15th 2018.

Who You Got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Canelo's new approach looks fantastic. His old one did, too. But are you gonna sit here and tell me that in his 52nd professional fight he's finally going to fix his stamina problems :jbhmm: Especially the one after a failed drug test:patrice:

It doesn't matter what Canelo's approach is, it matters how long he can keep it up before he no longer has the gas to do anything but back-pedal.

Because I say he makes it to the 5th round until he's tired this time
My eyes tell me what my eyes tell me breh. I don’t think I’m wrong, but I could be-that’s boxing. I think they have Triple g figured out.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
My eyes tell me what my eyes tell me breh. I don’t think I’m wrong, but I could be-that’s boxing. I think they have Triple g figured out.
They had him figured out in the first fight, too. Canelo didn't "lose" that fight because of anything GGG was doing to him that was confusing, family. My stance on this fight has always been Canelo doesn't have the engine to keep GGG off of him for 12 rounds, or even 7. He couldn't in the first fight, and really, is there a shred of evidence to suggest he will this time?

If Canelo could execute his gameplan for 12 straight rounds there's no question he wins this fight. He would have won the first one.

But you and I both know he can't? Maybe you think in his 53rd professional fight he now will suddenly overcome his stamina issues, but I think that flies in the face of logic.

Unlike Canelo's other opponents, when he unloads on GGG, his effective won't by him time to compose himself. We know what GGG is gonna do when he gets cracked. Even if he gets stopped in his tracks, he's going to reset his feet and keep going. Yes, like a donkey.

It would be light work for Canelo, but he does not have it in him to keep cracking that donkey.

Like he always does when he gets tired, he'll either stop throwing, stop moving, or both. And when he goes that it's Good Boy time.

I happen to think him losing weight without clen for what might be the first time will make his stamina issue even worse

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
They had him figured out in the first fight, too. Canelo didn't "lose" that fight because of anything GGG was doing to him that was confusing, family. My stance on this fight has always been Canelo doesn't have the engine to keep GGG off of him for 12 rounds, or even 7. He couldn't in the first fight, and really, is there a shred of evidence to suggest he will this time?

If Canelo could execute his gameplan for 12 straight rounds there's no question he wins this fight. He would have won the first one.

But you and I both know he can't? Maybe you think in his 53rd professional fight he now will suddenly overcome his stamina issues, but I think that flies in the face of logic.

Unlike Canelo's other opponents, when he unloads on GGG, his effective won't by him time to compose himself. We know what GGG is gonna do when he gets cracked. Even if he gets stopped in his tracks, he's going to reset his feet and keep going. Yes, like a donkey.

It would be light work for Canelo, but he does not have it in him to keep cracking that donkey.

Like he always does when he gets tired, he'll either stop throwing, stop moving, or both. And when he goes that it's Good Boy time.

I happen to think him losing weight without clen for what might be the first time will make his stamina issue even worse
Nah I don’t think Canelos gas tank is gna last all 12 rounds either. I know it won’t. I think every round he chooses to fight he’s going to win. They’re also going to take advantage of Triple Gs recklessness from the start. The counters will be crisper and quicker.....to me

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Can't believe you're the only other one here saying this breh. It's clear what the strategy for cheating fakkit canelo against basic lil g is. Triple G doesn't have a B plan or C plan, so I'm eager to see what their 'new' approach is.

Their strategy is clearly pretend Canelo is a jobber and go all out like you would against a lesser boxer, and if you get touched or downed in the process, so be it, but we're doing what got you to the dance this time.

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Their strategy is clearly pretend Canelo is a jobber and go all out like you would against a lesser boxer, and if you get touched or downed in the process, so be it, but we're doing what got you to the dance this time.
You would hope that that’s not the case, BC Triple G will end up taking a lot of punishment.

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You would hope that that’s not the case, BC Triple G will end up taking a lot of punishment.

He very well could. The whole story of this fight is gonna be GGG pressuring and either he will just get counter punched to knockdowns, or Canelo won't be able to hold him off all fight and eventually take damage. Stamina will play a factor, but both these men have shotty stamina imo, so that's a wash when predicting. GGG definitely will be making the bigger gameplan change compared to the first fight, so I'd still favor Canelo. (even tho I'm rooting for GGG)

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers

Pretty much what i think...Canelo is a better boxer but his weaknesses play in to Triple G's hands...

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Jacobs: Golovkin Will Beat Canelo; I Just Hope Judges Are Honest

By Keith Idec

NEW YORK – Daniel Jacobs expects Gennady Golovkin to beat Canelo Alvarez in their rematch.

Jacobs scored their first fight for Golovkin, too. And like many boxing fans, Jacobs walked away from the television that night disgusted by Adalaide Byrd’s scorecard.

Jacobs just hopes the scoring of their middleweight championship rematch reflects what transpires in the ring at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas (HBO Pay-Per-View).

canelo-golovkin%20(11).jpg

“I just hope that the referee and the officials and everyone involved in that event can do it the honest way because there’s so much in this whole situation where it makes the sport look bad,” Jacobs said following a press conference in Manhattan recently. “It makes Canelo look bad and everybody involved in it, so I hope everybody can do the right thing. Especially with that last judge last time [Adalaide Byrd], we need to stay away from people like that.”

The Nevada State Athletic Commission has assigned only one judge who worked their first fight, Nevada’s Dave Moretti, to score their rematch.

Nevada’s Byrd, who inexplicably scored their first fight 118-110 for Alvarez, and Connecticut’s Don Trella, who scored their first fight even (114-114), won’t work their rematch. The NSAC assigned Connecticut’s Glenn Feldman and New Jersey’s Steve Weisfeld to join Moretti ringside September 15.

Trella and Weisfeld both scored the Golovkin-Jacobs fight 115-112 for Golovkin in March 2017 at Madison Square Garden. Jacobs obviously feels Golovkin lost that bout, but he thinks Golovkin will record what in his mind will be his second victory over Alvarez.

“I think he’ll beat Canelo in the rematch,” Jacobs said. “We don’t know how Canelo will be post-whatever, so we have to see. But I know Triple-G is gonna be the same. He’s gonna come forward – maybe do something a little different. I’m not sure, but I think it’ll be the same results, as far as him winning. I thought he won the first time as well.”

Jacobs, meanwhile, has begun training camp for his October 27 fight against Sergiy Derevyanchenko, which HBO will televise from The Theater at Madison Square Garden. Brooklyn’s Jacobs (34-2, 29 KOs) and Ukraine’s Derevyanchenko (12-0, 10 KOs) will fight for the vacant IBF middleweight title that was stripped from Golovkin two months ago.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
He very well could. The whole story of this fight is gonna be GGG pressuring and either he will just get counter punched to knockdowns, or Canelo won't be able to hold him off all fight and eventually take damage. Stamina will play a factor, but both these men have shotty stamina imo, so that's a wash when predicting. GGG definitely will be making the bigger gameplan change compared to the first fight, so I'd still favor Canelo. (even tho I'm rooting for GGG)
:picard:

Daps
All Canelo has to do is do the (near) impossible and fix his stamina. GGG fought Canelos fight the first time they met he had him looking suspect missing all them shots, problem with Canelo is even though he added many tricks to his game after the boxing lesson from TBE, he aint got the stamina to consistently counter punch him :francis:

Still Canelo UD
git git git graah :desiigner: