For Real This Time. Canelo Vs. GGG Part 2. #NoExcuses Edition. Sept 15th 2018.

Who You Got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
He practicing wrong that fast shyt wont save and it didnt save him fight one.....He shouldve focus on becoming a real MW get bigger and stronger, GGG walked through everything time one, going in idk why he thinks being smaller and faster is the key:manny:
Ever see what James Toney did to wide slow punching Iran’s barkley?

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
GGG talking that shyt in that 24/7..canelo is not a goodboy..he will be sept 15th :ohlawd:

:scust: at patriots place theater not showing the rematch there...i wanted to roll up in foxboro with my eagles shyt on and everything :francis:...oh well i guess i gotta pick a new theater to be in

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
After that 24/7 I got my paper firmly on Jalisco red...

Seen enough and heard enough...

They seem to have the right approach in mind this time, which is patience and quick hands on the inside ripping those uppercuts...

Like Eddy Reynoso said, little G is a donkey, all he does is come forward...
Can't believe you're the only other one here saying this breh. It's clear what the strategy for cheating fakkit canelo against basic lil g is. Triple G doesn't have a B plan or C plan, so I'm eager to see what their 'new' approach is.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Can't believe you're the only other one here saying this breh. It's clear what the strategy for cheating fakkit canelo against basic lil g is. Triple G doesn't have a B plan or C plan, so I'm eager to see what their 'new' approach is.
Canelo's new approach looks fantastic. His old one did, too. But are you gonna sit here and tell me that in his 52nd professional fight he's finally going to fix his stamina problems :jbhmm: Especially the one after a failed drug test:patrice:

It doesn't matter what Canelo's approach is, it matters how long he can keep it up before he no longer has the gas to do anything but back-pedal.

Because I say he makes it to the 5th round until he's tired this time