For Real This Time. Canelo Vs. GGG Part 2. #NoExcuses Edition. Sept 15th 2018.

Who You Got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
Who to put money on brehs? :jbhmm:

I prefer Canelo over GGG, think he's more complete boxer but his weaknesses (footwork & stamina) play in GGG's style :jbhmm:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Skip you can try, but I’d slip your punch, and correct your stance, and give you a handshake. You’d roll a blunt up for me and I’d smoke 85% of it and you’d look on in glee.

Anyway, Canelo can fight PJ tomorrow and that shyt is doing 800k PPV. Maybe you should check your boxing eyes. I’m Canelos training vids he’s been setting up in the pocket and working on his step back and pivot out. Triple G has been punching wider and wider as time goes on. That’s how I came to my analysis.
:mjlol:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Who to put money on brehs? :jbhmm:

I prefer Canelo over GGG, think he's more complete boxer but his weaknesses (footwork & stamina) play in GGG's style :jbhmm:
If you pick with your emotions go w triple g, if you pick with your eyes go with Canelo.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
He practicing wrong that fast shyt wont save and it didnt save him fight one.....He shouldve focus on becoming a real MW get bigger and stronger, GGG walked through everything time one, going in idk why he thinks being smaller and faster is the key:manny:

Leave Canelo alone he is finally in their w someone w slower feet then he has :ahh:

Canelo UD nothing you can do :umad: