For Six Million$ Would You Spend A Week On This Island?

For Five Million$ Would You Spend A Week On This Island?

• Total voters

Deadpool1986

Cook with a Mouth
Daps
Reppin
#midnightboyz/ #Neggas-Black & White/ #TNT
You get a back pack with a week worth of food, medical supplies, a flash light, a machete, and a cabin with no electricity, and if you want you can bring a friend along with you. All you have to do is survive for a week, and the money is all yours!!!

The islands name is Ilha da Queimada Grande!!!
queimada_grand.jpg

4840467.jpg

4840512.jpg

Foto_Ilha_Queimada_Pequena_01.jpg

4840497.jpg

queimada_grande1.jpg

405212029_7041bc4e0f.jpg

ilha_de_queimada_grande_golden_lancehead_snake_4.jpg

island-snakes_2153018i.jpg

Ilha de Queimada Grande, nicknamed Snake Island, is a 430,000-square-metre (43-hectare) island off the coast of the state of São Paulo, Brazil. It is home to a species of fer-de-lance, the Golden Lancehead Viper (Bothrops insularis), which is one of the most venomous snakes in the world. Local legend claims there are five snakes to every square meter, while a documentary on the Discovery Channel claims that in some places there are as many as one snake per square meter. The Golden Lancehead is the only species of snake on the island, yet is considered in danger of extinction since it has no other habitat and might be wiped out by wildfire. The viper population is also at risk from inbreeding, effects of which are evident in the population.

http://www.cracked.com/article_17379_6-real-islands-way-more-terrifying-than-one-lost.html

Sorry about that, that's the real Snake Island!!!

Last edited:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
I think I would make a fire around the cabin and then that would keep the snakes away.

fires keep snakes away.