For Six Million$ Would You Spend A Week On This Island?

For Five Million$ Would You Spend A Week On This Island?

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
St louis
fukk yeah.
wat6rr.jpg

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Can it be a beachfront cabin? If so, then yeah, I'd do it. Have a perimeter of fire set up as much as humanly possible and then chill for the week.

Deadpool1986

Cook with a Mouth
Daps
Reppin
#midnightboyz/ #Neggas-Black & White/ #TNT
Remember how we mentioned the snakes only live on this one island? Well it's quite a densely packed island. In fact, the Brazilian Navy has forbidden anyone to visit the place, and they aren't doing that to protect the snakes. Conservative estimates range from the spine tingling one snake per square meter to the "drop dead from pants shytting fear" five snakes per square meter. Can you picture it? Allow us to help you:

Now imagine five of those. Now imagine those five in an area that's smaller than your bed. Now imagine that writhing nest repeated over every inch of this God-forsaken place.

Let's back up and talk about that fisherman:

"I heard the story of the fisherman who went ashore to pick bananas, got bitten and somehow managed to struggle back to his boat. There, he bled to death and was found sprawled on the blood-soaked deck of his boat."

And the lighthouse keeper's family?

"The family ran in panic one night after snakes crawled in through their windows, so the story goes, and were bitten as they fled through the forest by vipers dangling from tree branches. Their bodies were found spread across the island when a navy vessel stopped to make a routine supply drop."

Yeah. Imagine just sleeping peacefully when snakes start crawling through your bedroom window and you know the only option is to run outside into the jungle where there are even more snakes and they all govern themselves because this is an island of snake monsters and you are the intruder. And you struggle through the underbrush, alone, scared, knowing that you will never make it back to civilization to punch that fukking Realtor who sold you a house on goddamned Snake Island.

Read more: http://www.cracked.com/article_1737...e-terrifying-than-one-lost.html#ixzz2xL4PXFQT

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i was watching something on this island (i think which was posted in another thread) and they said people do go on that island to steal snakes and sell them. a matter of fact they were saying that the snake population is dwindling and they might be in danger of extinction so it's not as bad as it's made out to be.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Can it be a beachfront cabin? If so, then yeah, I'd do it. Have a perimeter of fire set up as much as humanly possible and then chill for the week.

snakes are attracted to heat though. once ya fire burns out and you've ran out of wood to burn, there's a good chance you might be fukked. really all depends on the location of the cabin and how well it's fortified.

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
snakes are attracted to heat though. once ya fire burns out and you've ran out of wood to burn, there's a good chance you might be fukked. really all depends on the location of the cabin and how well it's fortified.

I was reading the article posted and it seems that they love coming through windows. If possible, I'd have the windows with shutter blinds...but it's a cabin so I know it's not likely lol.