FOr someone looking to start MMA training....

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Where would be the best place to start at brehs? Like the steps as far as training goes.
Steps are to find the best gym closest to your house and hope you can afford it. If you cant then, ehh ummmm, well, theres always uh a cheaper gym close to your house. Look at who the coaches are and look them up to see if they have any championchip belts. Champions, even the least known tend to have great training. From there, you take a free class and see if its right for you.

After that go to class a minimum of 3 times per week

If you decide to sign up the best course of action is to understand what the fundamentals are for the sport and begin drilling them ebcause it will take years to master them but fundamentals are key. Liste to your coach and practice what he teaches in training instead of using the school as a place to only try techniques you saw on youtube.

The journeys on you after that.

MF budz

All Star
Daps
Pretty much what @Mowgli said. But if you are even going to a half decent gym it will cost you, especially if you are in like cali or florida. My coach is trained under duke roufus( trains tyrune woodley, ben askren, the pettis brothers and so forth out of milwakuee) so i know im getting legit shyt. Be committed, its hard at first. But awesome to feel and see yourself grow.

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Where would be the best place to start at brehs? Like the steps as far as training goes.
Good luck I want to start too. Great way to diffuse a situation or tear a joint out of socket in the process
Where do you all live? My gym is 100 a month and pretty damn good..They train competition fighters there.