For the 2 a day people ... what's your routine?

NerdNash

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
I'm considering going to the gym in the am and at night and wanted to know the routines of others who do the same. Thanks in advance.

1-8-7-Skillz

Superstar
Daps
on what level are you op ?
going to the gym twice a day isnt a good idea unless youre really really advanced
if you plan on doing cardio, yoga etc. the second time tho that wouldnt be a problem

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
i do 2 a day on Sundays cuz im bored:francis:

You gotta eat tho to replenish..

i usually take 2 days off

deads/dumbell presses/squats/leg presses/cardio

I dont push it tho..

if my body gives me the:whoa::ufdup::martin:...i fall back

• Dap
Reactions: Dad

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I stopped working around the middle of July and have pretty much been doing 2-a-days every day since (3-a-days if you consider the fact that I usually play basketball in the evening). I usually do about 100 pushups in the morning right when I wake up (around 5 or so), then go to the gym and do cardio (light shyt, maybe 30 minutes on the bike, 30 minutes on a treadmill; and I really just do it to look at the women that's there in the morning anyway honestly :yeshrug:). Then I'll lift during the afternoon, probably around 1 or 2. And I'll usually play ball at the park by my crib around 5 or so, anywhere from about thirty minutes to a couple of hours depending on how many people are out there.

I used to feel pretty sore some days, and I had an issue with my toe from landing wrong, but I've been megadosing on turmeric and putting it on pretty much everything I eat and I've felt fine since.

seymour cake

All Star
Daps
People in jail literally work out all day everyday with no days off and you see how swole they are.. Go for it cant nobody tell you whats good for ya body but you.

Daps
Training twice a day is fine as many do it and have been for years but for me it's too much as my life/work gets in the way of training twice a day. I would rather spend 2 hours straight in the gym than 2 separate sessions.

Maybe tru weights for one session and running the other?

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
People in jail literally work out all day everyday with no days off and you see how swole they are.. Go for it cant nobody tell you whats good for ya body but you.

Not true. My friend plus my uncle say that most prisoners work out 1 to 2 hours a day tops. I asked him cuz he came out swole and he put me on game about body weights vs actual weights.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Not true. My friend plus my uncle say that most prisoners work out 1 to 2 hours a day tops. I asked him cuz he came out swole and he put me on game about body weights vs actual weights.
???

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal

Its his own theory so take it for what its worth. When he got in, he notcied that when he did body weights he was more stronger then just lifting so he decided to do pure body weight exercises instead of weights. He also noticed the movements from body weight exercises work more muscles then just weights. Said only thing he did with weights was legs.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Its his own theory so take it for what its worth. When he got in, he notcied that when he did body weights he was more stronger then just lifting so he decided to do pure body weight exercises instead of weights. He also noticed the movements from body weight exercises work more muscles then just weights. Said only thing he did with weights was legs.
When you say body weights are you meaning pushups, pullups, etc?