For the Love of God, PLEASE STOP WEARING SUITS WITH SNEAKERS

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Honestly I don’t think your fashion sense reflects the masses but I’m glad you have your own style

you USA probably?

in the UK we dont wear jeans and spaceboot looking sneakers got more style than that.(anyone that does is a basketball head using public transport and basketball heads are rare here)

if someones in sneakers they are wearing a form of sweats. thats the standard.

adexkola

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
to me if youre not in an actual office/professional environment, it might look goofy, but do what you want.

you ain't gonna get fired over it. :yeshrug:

dressing for comfort the way to go once you're over the age of 30 imo and if it's sneakers instead of dress shoes to some persons wedding. :manny:

Get some comfortable dress shoes then. Y'all look ridiculous

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
37c43200-4b90-11ea-8cdf-64168d1bf948

What's wrong this man:dwillhuh:

getting old looks like it sucks

Spike out here looking like a stud.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
I'm 36.

last time i wore jeans were with shoes you know boots (not timbs) and boat-shoes.

i wear all forms of fabrics for my trousers, i dont wear jeans anymore its too constricting and i style much better in my style of wears.

wearing sneakers outside sweats is childish for teens and men children.

lol @ that jerry sienfield swagless look.
a pair of common projects with some trousers can definitely work.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
oh for sure look them up, i might have to get that for the 2021.

i got some nice summer shorts and pastel cotton trousers that could sport them.
I’m American and that wearing sneaker shyt 24/7 is lame as hell IMO and I’m in my late 20s. Common projects and margiela replica lows are solid for trousers. I don’t really rock jeans like that either because they’re not as comfortable. I do have some pairs of heavy raw Japanese denim for the winter months.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
I’m American and that wearing sneaker shyt 24/7 is lame as hell IMO and I’m in my late 20s. Common projects and margiela replica lows are solid for trousers. I don’t really rock jeans like that either because they’re not as comfortable. I do have some pairs of heavy raw Japanese denim for the winter months.

wear chinos, very very light jean fabric and i have a few. goes well with a range of footwear.

:salute:i like your style because at your young age you already see you shouldnt be dressing like a teen or just overly casual looking like you are living with no prospects.

its not about being dapper or overly conservative but comfortable and maturely presented. theres so many styles that dont need sneakers at all.

a sneaker head wears sweats and jeans all the time i bet the wardrobe is full of casual wears with a metro pass, its about presentation and i cant take anyone in their 30s seriously going round the middle of a working week wearing sneakers.

Yo Mama

...the sweeter the juice.
Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
Can't stop.

I have worn suits with sneakers over the years. Sometimes I don't wanna wear heels or dress shoes, just some comfy sneakers. (The right pair)

I don't follow trends and have always worn what I like.

I remember when I was fitted for my first suit like it was just yesterday...